HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Don't Bring Up Race

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Don't Bring Up Race Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Don't bring up race on the job if you are a non-white person.

Explanation/Reason:
Focus on making your primary objective to place the choice, every chance you get, in front of people to produce justice or be held accountable for not producing justice.

One of the tools that can be used to do this is the United States Constitution. I make it a point to ask if what I am being asked to do is in accordance with and in support of the due process clauses (5th and 14th Amendments) of the United States Constitution. Or if I suspect information is being withheld from me in terms of problem solving, or if I suspect I'm being mistreated at any time and/or in any place.

If race is brought up, the white people know how to steer that conversation into a discrimination case or something of the sort. No person has ever, to my knowledge, been convicted of practicing racism (white supremacy) and for a very practical reason. Once a white person is convicted of practicing white supremacy (racism) there is criteria that goes along with that. Once there is criteria, any non-white person can use that criteria for suing any white person that demonstrates any speech and/or action associated with that criteria. The racists (white supremacists) cannot allow that to happen. If this happens the non-white people will either become a controlling force in terms of capital, very fast, or white people will have to use direct violence against the non-white people.

You can get some money from a discrimination suit but if you are interested in producing justice you should be working toward that objective anyway...as quickly as possible.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
No person has ever, to my knowledge, been convicted of practicing racism (white supremacy) and for a very practical reason. Once a white person is convicted of practicing white supremacy (racism) there is criteria that goes along with that. Once there is criteria, any non-white person can use that criteria for suing any white person that demonstrates any speech and/or action associated with that criteria.




I think this is an example of of whence you speak. A "political party" is found guilty of racism; but the people who make up the party are not found guilty of PRACTICING racism.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3994867.stm

As a matter of fact, according to the article, the White people who made up the party are going to change the name of the party and keep practicing racism...I guess.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Don't Bring Up Race Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Suggestion:
Don't bring up race on the job if you are a non-white person.

Explanation/Reason:
Focus on making your primary objective to place the choice, every chance you get, in front of people to produce justice or be held accountable for not producing justice.

One of the tools that can be used to do this is the United States Constitution. I make it a point to ask if what I am being asked to do is in accordance with and in support of the due process clauses (5th and 14th Amendments) of the United States Constitution. Or if I suspect information is being withheld from me in terms of problem solving, or if I suspect I'm being mistreated at any time and/or in any place.

If race is brought up, the white people know how to steer that conversation into a discrimination case or something of the sort. No person has ever, to my knowledge, been convicted of practicing racism (white supremacy) and for a very practical reason. Once a white person is convicted of practicing white supremacy (racism) there is criteria that goes along with that. Once there is criteria, any non-white person can use that criteria for suing any white person that demonstrates any speech and/or action associated with that criteria. The racists (white supremacists) cannot allow that to happen. If this happens the non-white people will either become a controlling force in terms of capital, very fast, or white people will have to use direct violence against the non-white people.

You can get some money from a discrimination suit but if you are interested in producing justice you should be working toward that objective anyway...as quickly as possible.


I follow your logic.

However, if the race-problem does become a topic brought up by another, I would simply ask questions....Particularly of the people who say that they are white. Logically speaking, when it comes to matters of Race/Race-ism/White Supremacy, the only "experts" on the subject are the people who are classified as White. So, with that said, if your interested in solving a problem, it would seem logical that the first people you should look for some help from are the "experts"...Whoever they happen to be.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't Bring Up Race Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Suggestion:
Don't bring up race on the job if you are a non-white person.

Explanation/Reason:
Focus on making your primary objective to place the choice, every chance you get, in front of people to produce justice or be held accountable for not producing justice.

One of the tools that can be used to do this is the United States Constitution. I make it a point to ask if what I am being asked to do is in accordance with and in support of the due process clauses (5th and 14th Amendments) of the United States Constitution. Or if I suspect information is being withheld from me in terms of problem solving, or if I suspect I'm being mistreated at any time and/or in any place.

If race is brought up, the white people know how to steer that conversation into a discrimination case or something of the sort. No person has ever, to my knowledge, been convicted of practicing racism (white supremacy) and for a very practical reason. Once a white person is convicted of practicing white supremacy (racism) there is criteria that goes along with that. Once there is criteria, any non-white person can use that criteria for suing any white person that demonstrates any speech and/or action associated with that criteria. The racists (white supremacists) cannot allow that to happen. If this happens the non-white people will either become a controlling force in terms of capital, very fast, or white people will have to use direct violence against the non-white people.

You can get some money from a discrimination suit but if you are interested in producing justice you should be working toward that objective anyway...as quickly as possible.


I follow your logic.

However, if the race-problem does become a topic brought up by another, I would simply ask questions....Particularly of the people who say that they are white. Logically speaking, when it comes to matters of Race/Race-ism/White Supremacy, the only "experts" on the subject are the people who are classified as White. So, with that said, if your interested in solving a problem, it would seem logical that the first people you should look for some help from are the "experts"...Whoever they happen to be.

smallz

I agree. That probably should be a suggestion of its own.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
codebreaker



Joined: 26 Oct 2004
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V_God: What do white people say/how do they respond when you refer to the United States Constitution?

Codebreaker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

codebreaker wrote:
V_God: What do white people say/how do they respond when you refer to the United States Constitution?

Codebreaker

Codebreaker,

It gets very quiet. White people are not used to non-white people using logic to solve problems. I was once told by a white person is a meeting that I was just trying to use the United States Constitution to hide my own negligence and that what we were doing had nothing to do with the Constitution anyway. Now we were on a government contract at NASA. The person who headed that meeting ended it in about 5 seconds after that was said.

The United States Constitution does not give you any rights...it is here to guarantee no one else infringes on the rights the Creator gave you. This is higher than any "government".

There are several specific accounts we can discuss of how to handle the white people suspected of being white supremacists (racists) using the United States Constitution that I have been involved in if you're interested.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm interested Reply with quote

nwmajority wrote:
I'm interested.......is our post somewhere else?

Let's have the discussion on TheCode.net's discussion board. The WSP (Counter-Racism Work/Study Project) is really not designed for conversations. The WSP is designed for scientific study and analysis and the writing of counter-racism science projects and the results and other work that come as a result of running counter-racism science projects.

Mr. Bilal has TheCode.net's discussion board broken down into the 9 areas of people activity. If you start a thread on that board I'll participate in the conversation. Otherwise you can find some of the counter-racism science experiments using the United states Constitution that I have posted under this forum but in different threads.

If you have questions about anything I've posted just ask your questions and I'll answer them or other people who have run the same or similar experiments can answer them.

Thank you for your interest and your questions.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations