HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Interracial Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sankofah

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace brothers Ed and Josh

I wanna ask a question that regards of being in "Interracial" situtation.

How do u use code to get to the bottom line on why this or any white women is attractive to u?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

sankofah wrote:
Peace brothers Ed and Josh

I wanna ask a question that regards of being in \"Interracial\" situtation.

How do u use code to get to the bottom line on why this or any white women is attractive to u?

Sankofah,

Welcome! Please make sure you read the FAQ to understand how to use the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project.

Now to your question...

Are you asking how to use code to find out;

(1) Why a white female might be attracted to a non-white male?

Or...

(2) Why a non-white male might be attracted to a white female?
Azikiwei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shem Hotep(i come in peace)

Is it true that all white women feel in some way"Harrased"when non-white men such as myself trying to talk to them?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Azikiwei wrote:
Shem Hotep(i come in peace)

Is it true that all white women feel in some way\"Harrased\"when non-white men such as myself trying to talk to them?

I don't know.

In order to find out the answer to that question you may have to write a counter-racism scientific experiment and run it in which you ask questions to white females that reveal truth about what you are asking here in a manner that promotes justice and correctness.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Confusion between a non-white and white person Reply with quote

nwmajority wrote:
I'm not sure where to post this but I wanted to share an experience that someone shared with me. There is a couple where one is non-white (asian) female and White male. They had a child and the child was born looking more like the mother non-white (asian). Needless to say the mother was horrified, embarrassed, and didn't want to show pictures of her newborn baby because the child didn't pick up more characteristics that resembel the White male father.

On my job there is a nonwhite(asian) female who married a White male and her child was born with light hair and blue eyes. Everyone was googling over the child because it had blue eyes etc. Well, I made the statement that the child is young and the eye color could change.....Wouldn't you know the child's eye color changed to brown and the hair darkened. The mother wasn't too happy about it but she didn' freak out as much as the first couple I mentioned.

I'm wondering how many others have children in situations like this and one parent develops a distaste for their child because it doesn't resemble the White parent.

I know of another case where a nonwhite-(black male) and white (female) married and the White female has nothing to do with the one child that looks more like the father. She has a tendancy to favor the child that resembles her more. I could go on with more exampes but it reinforces the statement what I remember Neely Fuller saying in one of his lectures about how nonwhites and whites shouldn't have children if they do marry......................not to mention the confusion it has on the children.

This brings to mind the question about Whites adopting nonwhite children. Does anyone have any ideas about what sort of experiment we could create in developing questions to inquire more about this under the system of racism and white supremacy?

Interesting experience but please read the FAQ. To minimize the number of non-white people just making a bunch of statements, as we have been trained to do and do very well, the WSP is structured so that people are required to post counter-racism science experiments first and the results of those experiments will follow.

Incidentally, this also helps to seaparate THE LOGIC from the person. This may be one of the main reasons why it is so difficult for non-white people to do. We have been trained and are prone to being the center of attention. People may not admit this but if you look at our behavior we act it out. In other words, we function as though we belive that it is true whether we admit it being true or not.

THE LOGIC will outlast you so it is more important than you. Experiment first, results second. Presumably yYour whole life is part of an experiment that the smartest and most POWERFUL white people are running on you. Once you begin to run COUNTER experiments against them you will begin to get a sense of this thing we call self-respect and what it is all about.

Here's the clincher...your counter-racism science experiment has to help to produce a thing we call justice. If it doesn't you're just helping them. Even when we think we're working against them we may be helping them. Knowledge of a problem, although a pre-requisite to solving that problem, doesn't guarantee a solution in and of itself. You need more than knowledge of the problem to solve the problem. And for the MAJOR problem you need a scientific code of thought, speech, and action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: