HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

anti sex (homosexuality)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1,

That could be correct. Where is this "black race"?

If you mean geographically, the black race is all over the earth

Race = Racism

The only purpose to belong to a "race" is to practice "racism".

Can non-white (black) people be "racist" under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

If your answer is "yes", for what ultimate purpose are non-white (black) people "racist"?

Well let me rephrase it, the so-called black race is all over the earth.

The language that's used to describe the problem should be changed and refined to more adequately describe the problem. Then the language should be changed and refined to describe the solution to the problem.

If this is true, is it more economical to just say "non-white people"? Less words...more accurately describes the dynamic of racism (white supremacy).

If we have non-white people we also have white people. Since we have non-white people and white people what is the reason for this division? Is either group mistreated based on merit? Which group has the POWER to mistreat the other group?

What we're basically talking about is a POWER relationship, so we should use words to describe that. Non-white (black) people can't be part of the only group of people that can mistreat all other people on the basis of color and be part of the group of people that are mistreated on the basis of color at the same time.

You can't be the warden and a prisoner of a prison at the same time. You can't be a plantation owner and a slave on the plantation at the same time. You can't be the master of a slave ship and a slave in the bottom of the ship at the same time.

That being said, you can't be part of a "race", meaning able to commit "racism", and be a "victim of racism" at the same time. Following that logic a non-white person cannot possibly practice "racism".

Race = Racism = White Supremacy
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1,

That could be correct. Where is this "black race"?

If you mean geographically, the black race is all over the earth

Race = Racism

The only purpose to belong to a "race" is to practice "racism".

Can non-white (black) people be "racist" under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

If your answer is "yes", for what ultimate purpose are non-white (black) people "racist"?

Well let me rephrase it, the so-called black race is all over the earth.

The language that's used to describe the problem should be changed and refined to more adequately describe the problem. Then the language should be changed and refined to describe the solution to the problem.

If this is true, is it more economical to just say "non-white people"? Less words...more accurately describes the dynamic of racism (white supremacy).

If we have non-white people we also have white people. Since we have non-white people and white people what is the reason for this division? Is either group mistreated based on merit? Which group has the POWER to mistreat the other group?

What we're basically talking about is a POWER relationship, so we should use words to describe that. Non-white (black) people can't be part of the only group of people that can mistreat all other people on the basis of color and be part of the group of people that are mistreated on the basis of color at the same time.

You can't be the warden and a prisoner of a prison at the same time. You can't be a plantation owner and a slave on the plantation at the same time. You can't be the master of a slave ship and a slave in the bottom of the ship at the same time.

That being said, you can't be part of a "race", meaning able to commit "racism", and be a "victim of racism" at the same time. Following that logic a non-white person cannot possibly practice "racism".

Race = Racism = White Supremacy

I here what you are saying and mostly agree with it, however I say black because I want to distinguish black people from the rest of the global non-white discription that encompasses Chinese, Arabs, Indians, etc. I think black people have peculiar situation under white supremacy because black people are the worst off under white supremacy. I can even be more discrete by singling out the so-called African American, the African American is a the foot of the pre-eminent white supremacist, the American white man.

Yes you are correct, race is something the white man came up with and it does equate to white supremacy. To him, race is what it is, a Race, just like running a marathon, track meet, boxing match or tennis game. Its a competition, this is what black people need to understand, he even refers to man and mankind as the human race or a race between the people of the earth. That is why he is always working to keep black people down so he can win the race, competition or battle of people, he knows its battle to the finish, but non-white people don't seem to fully realize this.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
I here what you are saying and mostly agree with it, however I say black because I want to distinguish black people from the rest of the global non-white discription that encompasses Chinese, Arabs, Indians, etc. I think black people have peculiar situation under white supremacy because black people are the worst off under white supremacy. I can even be more discrete by singling out the so-called African American, the African American is a the foot of the pre-eminent white supremacist, the American white man.

Yes you are correct, race is something the white man came up with and it does equate to white supremacy. To him, race is what it is, a Race, just like running a marathon, track meet, boxing match or tennis game. Its a competition, this is what black people need to understand, he even refers to man and mankind as the human race or a race between the people of the earth. That is why he is always working to keep black people down so he can win the race, competition or battle of people, he knows its battle to the finish, but non-white people don't seem to fully realize this.

When non-white people stop comparing themselves to each other we will begin to see that all non-white people are victims of white supremacy (racism).

White people that practice white supremacy (racism) have trained non-white people to not perceive reality directly. Instead we use words to perceive reality and the white people that practice white supremacy (racism) control the words. The white people who practice white supremacy (racism) control the words because they control the definitions of the words.

By controlling the definitions of the words, the white people that practice white supremacy (racism) control what you perceive as being real and how you perceive it. Even when you are using words that are designed to deceive people, and using the words in the manner they are designed to be used...because the definitions of the words produces the word's usage...you cannot possibly counter racism (white supremacy) with that word usage. You just think you are countering racism (white supremacy) but all of your thoughts, speech, and action become illogical...because the reality you perceive is in the words you use.

The words are formed in your mind whenever you utter a thought. You'll never begin to see "what's happening" until you begin to use words that are designed to reveal truth. On this discussion board we have started an entire word list and it is growing. We think these words are designed to reveal truth and the words can be tested. Please test all words on the list and provide feedback to whomever posted the word and it's definition on the word list.

Also test the words you use on a day-to-day basis...and how you use them. If those words allow you to see what you're looking at and you can give the word a reality-check you will be on your way to see what's actually happening by using the word in your mind...and as a result of that...speaking truth and doing what is in accordance with truth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: