HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

stopping gossipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kemet_Horemakhet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: stopping gossipping Reply with quote

i notice since i stop gossiping seem like ..conversation end quick like non whites don't have to much to say me..at work i notice they come around less, ...ps none are co-deified , even with women it seem like if you not willing to gossip or listen to them gossip they don't wanna talk or you to call them i get that vibe..so is it safe to say you gonna lose alot of friends by not gossiping ,its a example of a dude who decide to stop drinking his drinking buddies that still do drink kinda distance themselves or get a feeling like dude change and think hes too good..so they give him a funny vibe like dry conversation.I seem to notice non whites like drama, gossip...its like if you not doing that you is look at being too stiff or boring which will also make it hard for a codified non white to be in a relationship/partners with a nonwhite unless the partner is codified,,and what make it bad it seem like alot of non white women not trying to hear about countering white supremacy..i mean only time they may seem to listen if they think they can get a boyfriend out of the ordeal..so being codified should one go in like you gonna lose alot of friends,,,family, who think you acting funny because you don't just hang /gossip etc??? its like you gonna lose everybody unless they codified.. in order for non-white to be liked by other non white people you have to entertain through gossip or bein dramatic...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: stopping gossipping Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
i notice since i stop gossiping seem like ..conversation end quick like non whites don't have to much to say me..at work i notice they come around less, ...ps none are co-deified , even with women it seem like if you not willing to gossip or listen to them gossip they don't wanna talk or you to call them i get that vibe..so is it safe to say you gonna lose alot of friends by not gossiping ,its a example of a dude who decide to stop drinking his drinking buddies that still do drink kinda distance themselves or get a feeling like dude change and think hes too good..so they give him a funny vibe like dry conversation.I seem to notice non whites like drama, gossip...its like if you not doing that you is look at being too stiff or boring which will also make it hard for a codified non white to be in a relationship/partners with a nonwhite unless the partner is codified,,and what make it bad it seem like alot of non white women not trying to hear about countering white supremacy..i mean only time they may seem to listen if they think they can get a boyfriend out of the ordeal..so being codified should one go in like you gonna lose alot of friends,,,family, who think you acting funny because you don't just hang /gossip etc??? its like you gonna lose everybody unless they codified.. in order for non-white to be liked by other non white people you have to entertain through gossip or bein dramatic...

Hello Mackpayne,

Welcome! I will move your questions to the Following THE LOGIC forum where they can be answered. Also, please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of the website to find out the criteria for posting on the Counter-Racism work/Study Project.

You should write a scientific experiment of stopping gossiping and what the effects of it is.

This thread will be locked and eventually deleted.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: stopping gossipping Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
i notice since i stop gossiping seem like ..conversation end quick like non whites don't have to much to say me..at work i notice they come around less, ...ps none are co-deified , even with women it seem like if you not willing to gossip or listen to them gossip they don't wanna talk or you to call them i get that vibe..so is it safe to say you gonna lose alot of friends by not gossiping

According to compensatory counter-racism logic, non-white people are trained, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), to say and/or do things that don't have an impact against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy at all...even when they think they are having an impact against the SYSTEM. Non-white people are also trained, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), to identify and move away from any other non-white person who says and/or does anything different than what they are trained to say and/or do as victims of racism (white supremacy). You may even notice this among non-white people who know something about counter-racism code.

The racists (white supremacists) push comfort on non-white people. They want you to be more and more comfortable and/or look at other non-white people as being more and more comfortable. The racists (white supremacists) push comfort on non-white people so the non-white people will not focus on justice. When a non-white person becomes uncomfortable with you, because of the training they receive under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) to function as inferiors, they will move away from you. That is to be expected. But keep in mind the non-white person may not be aware of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) to the point of being able to focus on the logic of how their behavior helps to keep the SYSTEM going. Non-white people are comfort seekers under this SYSTEM. but there are a few who are attempting to become justice seekers.

Mackpayne wrote:
its a example of a dude who decide to stop drinking his drinking buddies that still do drink kinda distance themselves or get a feeling like dude change and think hes too good..so they give him a funny vibe like dry conversation.I seem to notice non whites like drama, gossip...its like if you not doing that you is look at being too stiff or boring which will also make it hard for a codified non white to be in a relationship/partners with a nonwhite unless the partner is codified,,and what make it bad it seem like a lot of non white women not trying to hear about countering white supremacy..i mean only time they may seem to listen if they think they can get a boyfriend out of the ordeal

I have experienced that too. But that is to be expected under this SYSTEM. Racism (white supremacy) poisons the relationship between all people...even between white people. But the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have decided that having racism (white supremacy) in place is more valuable than having constructive interaction all the time. How do you work against it? You make sure all of your interactions with non-white people, especially, are constructive with a constructive outcome.

Mackpayne wrote:
...so being codified should one go in like you gonna lose alot of friends,,,family, who think you acting funny because you don't just hang /gossip etc??? its like you gonna lose everybody unless they codified.. in order for non-white to be liked by other non white people you have to entertain through gossip or bein dramatic...

One way to handle that situation is to attempt to help people solve problems. When you help other non-white people solve problems by saying and/or doing things in a constructive manner you are working against the racists (white supremacists) because they make sure that non-white people have a lot of problems...so many that non-white people begin to believe that having the problems that non-white people have under this SYSTEM is natural.

When you attempt to help non-white people solve problems and you do so in a constructive manner, meaning you reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted, they will come to you for constructive help...which is the only reason they should be coming to you anyway. Keep in mind though...that the problem of racism (white supremacy) should be solved before, or, in the process of solving all other problems. If it is not...there is no guarantee that problem is really solved because the racists (white supremacists) are going to mess it up. They understand that they cannot stay in business as racists (white supremacists) if they don't continue to keep people they classify as non-white functioning as subject people.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:

Quote:
i notice since i stop gossiping seem like ..conversation end quick like non whites don't have to much to say me..at work i notice they come around less, ...ps none are co-deified , even with women it seem like if you not willing to gossip or listen to them gossip they don't wanna talk or you to call them i get that vibe..so is it safe to say you gonna lose alot of friends by not gossiping

I suggest you start by asking yourself questions about the word "friend".

"what is a friend?"

"What must a person SAY and/or DO to FUNCTION as a "friend"?

Once you have an accurate definition of a word, you are able to see "it" when you are looking at "it".

The White supremacists count on nonwhite people having vague and niggardly definitions of words.

For me, the duties/requirements of a "friend" are much greater than the will and ability to gossip.

Josh
Kemet_Horemakhet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: stopping gossipping Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Mackpayne wrote:

According to compensatory counter-racism logic, non-white people are trained, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), to say and/or do things that don't have an impact against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy at all...even when they think they are having an impact against the SYSTEM. Non-white people are also trained, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), to identify and move away from any other non-white person who says and/or does anything different than what they are trained to say and/or do as victims of racism (white supremacy). You may even notice this among non-white people who know something about counter-racism code.

The racists (white supremacists) push comfort on non-white people. They want you to be more and more comfortable and/or look at other non-white people as being more and more comfortable. The racists (white supremacists) push comfort on non-white people so the non-white people will not focus on justice. When a non-white person becomes uncomfortable with you, because of the training they receive under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) to function as inferiors, they will move away from you. That is to be expected. But keep in mind the non-white person may not be aware of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) to the point of being able to focus on the logic of how their behavior helps to keep the SYSTEM going. Non-white people are comfort seekers under this SYSTEM. but there are a few who are attempting to become justice seekers.

Mackpayne wrote:
its a example of a dude who decide to stop drinking his drinking buddies that still do drink kinda distance themselves or get a feeling like dude change and think hes too good..so they give him a funny vibe like dry conversation.I seem to notice non whites like drama, gossip...its like if you not doing that you is look at being too stiff or boring which will also make it hard for a codified non white to be in a relationship/partners with a nonwhite unless the partner is codified,,and what make it bad it seem like a lot of non white women not trying to hear about countering white supremacy..i mean only time they may seem to listen if they think they can get a boyfriend out of the ordeal

I have experienced that too. But that is to be expected under this SYSTEM. Racism (white supremacy) poisons the relationship between all people...even between white people. But the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have decided that having racism (white supremacy) in place is more valuable than having constructive interaction all the time. How do you work against it? You make sure all of your interactions with non-white people, especially, are constructive with a constructive outcome.

Mackpayne wrote:
...so being codified should one go in like you gonna lose alot of friends,,,family, who think you acting funny because you don't just hang /gossip etc??? its like you gonna lose everybody unless they codified.. in order for non-white to be liked by other non white people you have to entertain through gossip or bein dramatic...

One way to handle that situation is to attempt to help people solve problems. When you help other non-white people solve problems by saying and/or doing things in a constructive manner you are working against the racists (white supremacists) because they make sure that non-white people have a lot of problems...so many that non-white people begin to believe that having the problems that non-white people have under this SYSTEM is natural.

When you attempt to help non-white people solve problems and you do so in a constructive manner, meaning you reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted, they will come to you for constructive help...which is the only reason they should be coming to you anyway. Keep in mind though...that the problem of racism (white supremacy) should be solved before, or, in the process of solving all other problems. If it is not...there is no guarantee that problem is really solved because the racists (white supremacists) are going to mess it up. They understand that they cannot stay in business as racists (white supremacists) if they don't continue to keep people they classify as non-white functioning as subject people.

great suggestion^^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: