HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Nowhere To Run And Nowhere To Hide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Nowhere To Run And Nowhere To Hide Reply with quote

Link to Experiment
http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/work-study/viewtopic.php?p=11106#11106

Since there is nowhere in the world that a non-white person can go and not be subject to racism white supremacy I suggest that non-white people not move. “Stay There”

The non-white person must create their own personal code by following the logic and write it down so as not to forget what they should say, do, not say, and not do, since every non-white person is different and in different situations, to achieve what they “believe” to be justice, since no person in the world has experienced justice, and to eliminate racism white supremacy right there, where they stand.

Last edited by bapoondiwa on Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Nowhere To Run And Nowhere To Hide Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Since there is nowhere in the world that a non-white person can go and not be subject to racism white supremacy I suggest that non-white people not move. “Stay There”

The non-white person must create their own personal code by following the logic and write it down so as not to forget what they should say, do, not say, and not do, since every non-white person is different and in different situations, to achieve what they “believe” to be justice, since no person in the world has experienced justice, and to eliminate racism white supremacy right there, where they stand.

bapoondiwa,

Is there a posted experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum that this suggestion is the result of?
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,

I have conducted the experiment and research on my own and gained the results on my own. I wrote down all the notes and conducted everything solo, "I can't depend on other niggers." I did not post any of the information online.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
No,

I have conducted the experiment and research on my own and gained the results on my own. I wrote down all the notes and conducted everything solo, "I can't depend on other niggers." I did not post any of the information online.

Please read the FAQ. All of the posts on the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project must be the result of a posted counter-racism science experiment posted on the Counter-Racism Science Project forum.

Non-white people spend an enormous amount of time and energy talking about what they think will work when there is no objective evidence that it will work, especially in reference to replacing white supremacy with justice. Non-white people spend an enormous amount of time and energy saying and/or doing things that have not proven to work against the racists (white supremacists) in a manner that has resulted in the replacement of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. But we keep doing those things.

What prevents white people from coming to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project and saying the same thing? \"Hey try this and it will work to replace white supremacy with justice\". The objective evidence is the counter-racism science experiment and the data collected as a result. The suggestions that come out of that scientific experiment is what can be used as counter-racism code. People can see that for themselves and read it for themselves.

Otherwise it is just non-white people sittin' around talking about what they think will work...instead of actually doing the work and producing results. Any person can just sit around and talk about something.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done the research, conducted the experiments, and the results were as expected. There has been an elimination of what I consider mistreatment, and I am receiving help when I ask for help.

This is not someone sitting down and talking about nothing, this is real world sweat and blood (literally) and time and energy that has gone into producing results. I refrained from conducting this experiment online or with other niggers because like I said before, I can't depend on other niggers.

There is no thinking involved and in fact thinking is detrimental to maintaining whatever results are gained. There is no assuming, thinking, guessing, half truths and or maybes; this is some straight up black and white results. No theories, no half truths, it either is or it isn’t. Conducting the research online would be difficult since it requires actually seeing what happens to believing it.

Racism white supremacy, say good bye, forever!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
I have done the research, conducted the experiments, and the results were as expected. There has been an elimination of what I consider mistreatment, and I am receiving help when I ask for help.

This is not someone sitting down and talking about nothing, this is real world sweat and blood (literally) and time and energy that has gone into producing results. I refrained from conducting this experiment online or with other niggers because like I said before, I can't depend on other niggers.

There is no thinking involved and in fact thinking is detrimental to maintaining whatever results are gained. There is no assuming, thinking, guessing, half truths and or maybes; this is some straight up black and white results. No theories, no half truths, it either is or it isn’t. Conducting the research online would be difficult since it requires actually seeing what happens to believing it.

Racism white supremacy, say good bye, forever!

bapoondiwa,

This is not a request. This is how the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project works. You are not being asked to run an experiment online. The Counter-Racism Work/Study Project functions for people to post their counter-racism science experiments online, regardless as to where they run them. You can run your counter-racism science experiments on Mars if you like but if you post a Counter-Racism Strategy or Technique on the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project it must be the result of a counter-racism science experiment that is posted in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum.

This ain't no conversation about it this is how it works. If this thread's initial post is not updated linked to the counter-racism science experiment that is posted in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum that produced it, the thread will be locked and eventually deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: