HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Do your best

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Do your best Reply with quote

SUGGESTION: In order to minimize the efforts of the Racists/White Supremacists always attemtp to do your assighned job to the best of your abitlity.

REASON/EXPLANATION:

Bringing projects to a close, Finishing what you start, meating deadlines, preventing errors, & continually improving may sound lick "cliche" TQM terminology but in effect wreak havoc on the efforts of White People who practice Racism/White Supremacy.

By individually making a conciouss effort to do your job as best as you can as often as you can is a simple and effectve strategy to nuetrilize the efforts of the Racists/White Supremacits.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: Do your best Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
SUGGESTION: In order to minimize the efforts of the Racists/White Supremacists always attemtp to do your assighned job to the best of your abitlity.

REASON/EXPLANATION:

Bringing projects to a close, Finishing what you start, meating deadlines, preventing errors, & continually improving may sound lick \"cliche\" TQM terminology but in effect wreak havoc on the efforts of White People who practice Racism/White Supremacy.

By individually making a conciouss effort to do your job as best as you can as often as you can is a simple and effectve strategy to nuetrilize the efforts of the Racists/White Supremacits.

Mr. Wolfe,

What is the experiment used that this suggestion is born out of?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: doing your best Reply with quote

Sunshinysmile wrote:
I usually get fired by Non-whites and Whites for doing my best. An experiment would be informative.

Is there an experiment posted in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum for this suggestion?

Please read the FAQ.
Kemet_Horemakhet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: doing your best Reply with quote

Sunshinysmile wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Sunshinysmile wrote:
I usually get fired by Non-whites and Whites for doing my best. An experiment would be informative.

Is there an experiment posted in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum for this suggestion?

Please read the FAQ.

Is my life not an experiment? How do you go back in the past to do an experiment? I will review the FAQ and some other methods of doing sociology experiments. I actually submitted that comment to let WW know that there are times when good work produces negative results, and that I would love to read any experiment he would do on the subject.
this true i done had plenty jobs i did the job better than others put my all in it only to get fired or more work. and other times i didn't give effort to where they didn't even mess with me(white supremacist)...sometimes i think if whites supremacist suspect you fear losing your job they do just that..fire you so you do... another thing i notice in the work place if you act too happy , as if you enjoy your job you either get more work or moved out that area white supremacist hate a happy non white person..it like blowin there high... another thing if you act tired like you worn out and don't like the job you become less of a target.. its like the white supremacist felt they did there job (making you miserably and decide to leave you alone ( :example sort of playing dead ..to stop ya opponent from continuously beating you).. i notice at times when you be civil and act as nothing get to you white supremacy will push to the max until they get that arise out of you...so sometimes to out smart them a non white person should pretend they getting to them(not over board to where you get fired just maybe like a angry face etc even tho they not getting to you) because it seem when you play too strong or has too much self control you become a challenge to where the white supremacy will try and break you...make you the number one target on the job(even tho you already a target but you become #1 over all the other non whites)..its the same strategy like a child crying off the first whip by there parent in order not to get more or the maxim beating(harder hitting)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: doing your best Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
Sunshinysmile wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Sunshinysmile wrote:

Please read the FAQ.

Is my life not an experiment? How do you go back in the past to do an experiment? I will review the FAQ and some other methods of doing sociology experiments. I actually submitted that comment to let WW know that there are times when good work produces negative results, and that I would love to read any experiment he would do on the subject.
this true i done had plenty jobs i did the job better than others put my all in it only to get fired or more work. and other times i didn't give effort to where they didn't even mess with me(white supremacist)...sometimes i think if whites supremacist suspect you fear losing your job they do just that..fire you so you do... another thing i notice in the work place if you act too happy , as if you enjoy your job you either get more work or moved out that area white supremacist hate a happy non white person..it like blowin there high... another thing if you act tired like you worn out and don't like the job you become less of a target.. its like the white supremacist felt they did there job (making you miserably and decide to leave you alone ( :example sort of playing dead ..to stop ya opponent from continuously beating you).. i notice at times when you be civil and act as nothing get to you white supremacy will push to the max until they get that arise out of you...so sometimes to out smart them a non white person should pretend they getting to them(not over board to where you get fired just maybe like a angry face etc even tho they not getting to you) because it seem when you play too strong or has too much self control you become a challenge to where the white supremacy will try and break you...make you the number one target on the job(even tho you already a target but you become #1 over all the other non whites)..its the same strategy like a child crying off the first whip by there parent in order not to get more or the maxim beating(harder hitting)

Mackpayne,

Please read the FAQ on how to use the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project and post accordingly.

This thread will now be locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: