HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

re: correct anger?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monica McIntyre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: re: correct anger? Reply with quote

Is there a way to use anger correctly? I suspect that anger is a tool, which like all tools, can be used logically/illogically, correctly/incorrectly. I need to be able to release my anger in such a way that I become smarter and a better person for having released it. Any suggestions?
MM
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: re: correct anger? Reply with quote

Monica McIntyre wrote:
Is there a way to use anger correctly? I suspect that anger is a tool, which like all tools, can be used logically/illogically, correctly/incorrectly. I need to be able to release my anger in such a way that I become smarter and a better person for having released it. Any suggestions?
MM

That is an excellent question. Logically speaking, evidence of anger can only be seen in what is said and/or done. What I try to do is not become angry at all. I've been experimenting for years with emotions. My experimentation leads me to the conclusion that emotions come from thoughts. I am in the process of retraining my thoughts from the training the racists (white supremacists) gave me, which gives me all kinds of feelings about what I'm looking at, to the point where my thoughts actually give me the ability to understand what I'm looking at. Once the racists (white supremacists) are able to get you to respond based on how you feel your brain-computer has already bypassed the ability to think about what you are saying and/or doing or about to say and/or do.

We generally go from thoughts to speech and/or action. Between the thoughts and the speech and/or action are the feelings and that is where the racists (white supremacists) want non-white people to focus our attention. The racists (white supremacists) even have non-white people claiming to be "highly emotional"...whatever that means. All emotions are high or low or even. The deception is in getting non-white people not to do what is necessary to become great thinkers. To do that you have to focus on your thoughts and the logical process for changing them. You can't become a great thinker by focusing on your feelings because that is after the fact. Non-white people even have a saying that used to be "know what I'm saying" and is now expressed as "do you feel me". Isn't that ironic...

I have an experiment that I run on myself and I will post it tonight that has to do with thought, speech, and/or action. To retrain your thoughts you have to redefine words because you use words to think with. Once you redefine words and use words with those redefined definitions you begin to think differently. I suspect this is why people say Fuller is an alien...because he's functioning from different definitions of words than the ones the racists (white supremacists) have given non-white people to function with. Non-white people feel there is some magic involved in that but the magic is THE LOGIC.

When you control your thoughts (by controlling the definitions of words you use to think with) you control your feelings and you also control your speech and action...meaning how you respond to racism (white supremacy). Once you control your thoughts you will not get angry except for the things you choose to get angry about.

Now this suggestion will not help you to use anger in a more productive way. It should help you to understand the logical mechanics for determining how to choose what makes you angry by understanding what you are looking at. what non-white people do is pass right by the thinking part and trying to combat how we feel with feelings or by replacing that feeling with another feeling and begin to function (saying and/or doing) from what we feel. And we want to feel good about what we feel, which is also between thinking and saying/doing.

Words are the steering wheel for communications...all communications. If you don't have one or you use the one you have incorrectly you may wind up in a lot of miscommunications, which is right where the racists (white supremacists) want non-white people. Can you imagine driving a car without a steering wheel? Or with a steering wheel but not understanding what you are looking at? This is the state of most non-white people today. The racists (white supremacists) are the steering wheel, the car, the road, the planet, and the universe because they tell us what we are looking at when we see what we see and get us to believe it and focus on how we feel about it.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for that experiment. Got sidetracked helping someone who needed help the most. I will post it today.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monica,

I apologize for the delay.

Thoughts Control Feelings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: