HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Justice???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kemet_Horemakhet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Justice??? Reply with quote

This is what i don't get about having justice?? fuller says the definition like help those who need the most help ,i mean i understand the logic like two people in a car accident one broke leg ..the other bleeding to death of course you help the one bleeding to death..but could''t this happen anytime to a non white(I'm sure it have) while white supremacy going on?? if so didn't that victim receive a moment of justice?? is fuller definition justice 24/7??? everywhere at all times??? if so do you think that's possible because what if half of the white people decide to treat others with justice and the rest of half still try to keep the system going??lets say i needed a bank loan and a white person knew my credit was bad but since he know the injustice and trying to undo the system himself decided to give me the house loan anyway.. would that be justice for me?? but yet some where else on the planet a non white is being stop driving for being black...could justice and injustice exist at the same time?? i think one will out weigh the other meaning even if white supremacy gone would there be times it will arise from certain people??.....because logically in order to rid white supremacy for good ..you have to rid white people the ones who doing it .If not as people there minds could change at anytime we could have justice 2007 and whites decide they don't like it and decide to try or undo(counter) it in 2008

ps im non white
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Justice??? Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
This is what i don't get about having justice?? fuller says the definition like help those who need the most help ,i mean i understand the logic like two people in a car accident one broke leg ..the other bleeding to death of course you help the one bleeding to death..but could''t this happen anytime to a non white(I'm sure it have) while white supremacy going on?? if so didn't that victim receive a moment of justice?? is fuller definition justice 24/7??? everywhere at all times??? if so do you think that's possible because what if half of the white people decide to treat others with justice and the rest of half still try to keep the system going??lets say i needed a bank loan and a white person knew my credit was bad but since he know the injustice and trying to undo the system himself decided to give me the house loan anyway.. would that be justice for me?? but yet some where else on the planet a non white is being stop driving for being black...could justice and injustice exist at the same time?? i think one will out weigh the other meaning even if white supremacy gone would there be times it will arise from certain people??.....because logically in order to rid white supremacy for good ..you have to rid white people the ones who doing it .If not as people there minds could change at anytime we could have justice 2007 and whites decide they don't like it and decide to try or undo(counter) it in 2008

ps im non white

Hello Mackpayne,

Welcome! I will move your questions to the Following THE LOGIC forum where they can be answered. Also, please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of the website to find out the criteria for posting on the Counter-Racism work/Study Project.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Justice??? Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
This is what i don't get about having justice?? fuller says the definition like help those who need the most help ,i mean i understand the logic like two people in a car accident one broke leg ..the other bleeding to death of course you help the one bleeding to death..but could''t this happen anytime to a non white(I'm sure it have) while white supremacy going on??

No sir. This is the reason words are so important. They help you to understand what you are looking at. The counter-racism compensatory definition for justice is guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help.

How can a non-white person guarantee they will not be mistreated under a SYSTEM that guarantees they will be mistreated?

Mackpayne wrote:
if so didn't that victim receive a moment of justice?? is fuller definition justice 24/7???

The compensatory counter-racism of justice is "in all places and at all times". I know it is difficult to think of and most people I have been in contact with say it will never happen. It is like being born in prison and you don't know what a prison is. You are not able to wrap your mind around being born in a prison because to you the prison is the whole universe. And someone walks up to you and says..."you know...this prison...there could be a better SYSTEM than the prison SYSTEM...there could be a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help. Now...you don't even know what a prison is because being born into it...you can't even wrap your mind around it. You see people everyday but they are mistreating each other. That's how prisons work. They have to turn prisoners against each other in order for them to be prisons. There are more prisoners than prison guards. There are more prisoners than bullets that the prison guards have.

Now picture that. You being born in prison trying to wrap your mind around what a prison is. It is like being born right in the middle of a race war and the person or people who are warring against you define for you what a race war is...to the point you can't wrap your mind around and you end up asking other people..."Do you think there will ever be a race war?". You are in one but you can't wrap your mind around what one is because the words given to you to think with were given to you by the same people who are warring against you. They tell you a war has certain criteria...they will tell you you have to declare war by going through a specific process. If someone walks down the street and "pimp slaps" you that person is at war against you.

Mackpayne wrote:
everywhere at all times???

Yes...seems like it can't be done...right? If you follow the logic of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works you will begin to understand THE LOGIC of how to counter it if you want to work against it.

Mackpayne wrote:
if so do you think that's possible because what if half of the white people decide to treat others with justice and the rest of half still try to keep the system going??

Then you still have racism (white supremacy).

Mackpayne wrote:
lets say i needed a bank loan and a white person knew my credit was bad but since he know the injustice and trying to undo the system himself decided to give me the house loan anyway.. would that be justice for me?? but yet some where else on the planet a non white is being stop driving for being black...could justice and injustice exist at the same time??

According to compensatory counter-racism logic you can't have justice and injustice in the same universe at the same time. The key word is "guarantee". You have to be able to guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help.

How can you guarantee that no person is being mistreated if I'm being pulled over because I'm a non-white person?

Mackpayne wrote:
i think one will out weigh the other meaning even if white supremacy gone would there be times it will arise from certain people??

Could be. That is the reason it is so important to produce a thing called justice. Just eliminating racism (white supremacy) will not give you justice. You could eliminate racism (white supremacy) and end up with black supremacy. That ain't no good either. Under a SYSTEM of black supremacy you still can't guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help.

Mackpayne wrote:
...because logically in order to rid white supremacy for good ..you have to rid white people the ones who doing it.

Now how you gonna do that? You can't even prove that a person is white? How can a non-white person prove that a person is white, to a white person, in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)? You'll end up killing non-white people.

Mackpayne wrote:
If not as people there minds could change at anytime we could have justice 2007 and whites decide they don't like it and decide to try or undo(counter) it in 2008

ps im non white

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: