HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Fishers of men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melaninmagic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Fishers of men Reply with quote

I do not know if this topic has come up before, but here goes...

There have been many times that I have had discussions with non-whites where the topic of white supremacy has come up. In more cases than not, the conversation has always boiled down to me having to provide solid evidence for the existance of system white supremacy. Trying to do this has always ended up as a futile exercise. Consider that for individuals completely emersed in the system or white supremacy, short of a near cataclysmic event that forces their eyes open, it is next to impossible to convince them otherwise, as their claim will always be that the supporters of the counter-racism movement are blowing things way out of proportion and are being paranoid. The general consensus amongst most non-whites (VOR's) that I have had discussions with is that although the system of white supremacy (WS) exists, it is not as global or large scale as we make it out to be. My questions are:

1)Are their specific proofs/examples that can be utilise to illustrate the system of WS exists? and if so how can they be effictively used to further recruit fishers of men?

2)If it is impossible to convince the vast majority of VOR's of the existance of racism/white supremacy, it is at all conceivable that we can convince white supremacists to alter their course?

3)Should we also be developing a set of code (provided that one does not already exist) targeting specifically the critically blind non-white masses, or do we simple write these persons off as casualties of war?

If there is anyone who can answer these questions I would be most appreciative.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Fishers of men Reply with quote

melaninmagic wrote:
I do not know if this topic has come up before, but here goes...

There have been many times that I have had discussions with non-whites where the topic of white supremacy has come up. In more cases than not, the conversation has always boiled down to me having to provide solid evidence for the existance of system white supremacy. Trying to do this has always ended up as a futile exercise. Consider that for individuals completely emersed in the system or white supremacy, short of a near cataclysmic event that forces their eyes open, it is next to impossible to convince them otherwise, as their claim will always be that the supporters of the counter-racism movement are blowing things way out of proportion and are being paranoid. The general consensus amongst most non-whites (VOR's) that I have had discussions with is that although the system of white supremacy (WS) exists, it is not as global or large scale as we make it out to be. My questions are:

1)Are their specific proofs/examples that can be utilise to illustrate the system of WS exists? and if so how can they be effictively used to further recruit fishers of men?

2)If it is impossible to convince the vast majority of VOR's of the existance of racism/white supremacy, it is at all conceivable that we can convince white supremacists to alter their course?

3)Should we also be developing a set of code (provided that one does not already exist) targeting specifically the critically blind non-white masses, or do we simple write these persons off as casualties of war?

If there is anyone who can answer these questions I would be most appreciative.

#1. Are you a white person?

#2. What does your post have to do with following counter racist logic to replace white supremacy with justice?

winston
melaninmagic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Fishers of men Reply with quote

Hi Winston,

In response to your questions:

#2. What does your post have to do with following counter racist logic to replace white supremacy with justice?

winston[/quote]

No, I am non-white. My post is of relevance to countering racist logic for the reason outlined below:

In order to completely eliminate racism and the effects of racism as a result of the system of white supremacy, then, by applying a purely mathematical argument, the rate at which non-white individuals are re-educated by us via counter-racist Education must exceed the rate at which non-white individuals are being mis-educated by white supremacists via a racist Educational system. It therefore behooves us to successfully and effectively pass the knowledge on to those who are oblivious to the real problem at hand at a much greater rate than is being done to date. By doing so, our struggle is accelerated exponentially. Counter-racist logic suggests that this certainly not occurring now, nor has it ever been. To achieve this, it must be done in a systematic, well thought out way. The counter-racist codebook developed by Dr. Fuller is an excellent means of doing this, but sadly, I do not think that it is sufficient to reverse the gross statistical imbalance mentioned above.

Now, it has been suggested via the counter-racist codebook that the method of successfully eliminating the problem would be in attacking the source directly; i.e. target the suspected white supremacist with counter-racist logic in an attempt to get to their 'bottom line' thereby exposing them to the public. Although this is an extremely effective technique, I maintain that it cannot be utilized in a vacuum. A second approach must be simultaneously deployed which empowers individuals such as ourselves with the response ability to target those
NON-WHITE individuals who, through their own ignorance or greed, seek to subvert and undermine VOR's who are trying to expose and halt the system of white supremacy.

It is my opinion that we have reached the stage of refinement where these non-white VOR's are willing to defend this system of injustice by any means necessary, and to that end, represent an equal if not greater threat than the white supremacists themselves. If this is the case, and I think it would be folly to assume otherwise, is it logical to write individuals such as these as casualties of war, or should we develop a mechanism that attempts to win these individuals back over to us, thereby recruiting (as I term them) fishers of men?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Fishers of men Reply with quote

melaninmagic wrote:
Hi Winston,

In response to your questions:

winston

No, I am non-white. My post is of relevance to countering racist logic for the reason outlined below:

In order to completely eliminate racism and the effects of racism as a result of the system of white supremacy, then, by applying a purely mathematical argument, the rate at which non-white individuals are re-educated by us via counter-racist Education must exceed the rate at which non-white individuals are being mis-educated by white supremacists via a racist Educational system. It therefore behooves us to successfully and effectively pass the knowledge on to those who are oblivious to the real problem at hand at a much greater rate than is being done to date. By doing so, our struggle is accelerated exponentially. Counter-racist logic suggests that this certainly not occurring now, nor has it ever been. To achieve this, it must be done in a systematic, well thought out way. The counter-racist codebook developed by Dr. Fuller is an excellent means of doing this, but sadly, I do not think that it is sufficient to reverse the gross statistical imbalance mentioned above.

Now, it has been suggested via the counter-racist codebook that the method of successfully eliminating the problem would be in attacking the source directly; i.e. target the suspected white supremacist with counter-racist logic in an attempt to get to their 'bottom line' thereby exposing them to the public. Although this is an extremely effective technique, I maintain that it cannot be utilized in a vacuum. A second approach must be simultaneously deployed which empowers individuals such as ourselves with the response ability to target those
NON-WHITE individuals who, through their own ignorance or greed, seek to subvert and undermine VOR's who are trying to expose and halt the system of white supremacy.

It is my opinion that we have reached the stage of refinement where these non-white VOR's are willing to defend this system of injustice by any means necessary, and to that end, represent an equal if not greater threat than the white supremacists themselves. If this is the case, and I think it would be folly to assume otherwise, is it logical to write individuals such as these as casualties of war, or should we develop a mechanism that attempts to win these individuals back over to us, thereby recruiting (as I term them) fishers of men?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

MM,

The best way I have found to get nonwhite people to produce justice is to encourage/help them do things of constructive value; i.e, IMPROVE THEMSELVES.

Thats when they will notice the ability of the White people who practice racism to prevent/retard the production of justice; and the necessity of its production as a means to improve themselves.

You have to keep in mind that the niggerized condition of nonwhite people keeps them in "survival mode"; nonwhite people generally don't THINK of doing great and vast things of constructive value.

The reason many nonwhite people don't "see" the system of racism White supremacy is because they are measuring themselves to other nonwhite people.

When nonwhite people try to do more things of constructive value, the impact of the system of racism White supremacy will be revealed TO THEM.

You won't need to tell them about it.

But you may need to offer them suggestions for how to counter it.

So my suggestion for dealing with nonwhite people who don't know/don't care about countering the system of racism White supremacy is to encourage/help them do things of constructive value; i.e, IMPROVE THEMSELVES.

Once they get focused on that, they will "see" the system of racism White supremacy for THEMSELVES.

Thats how I found out about it.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: