HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Equal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Equal Reply with quote

Suggestion:

Do not stress yourself or expend large amounts of time, money, or energy focusing on seeking equal.

Instead reserve those resources for:
Compensating for the difference in what is not received
Revealing truth
Promoting justice and correctness

Reason/ Explanation:

You will never receive equal anything under a system of injustice.

Equal Education

Equal Rights

Equal Housing

Equal Job Opportunities

ect...

Regardless of how hard you fight, scream, march, cry, demand.

White people have trained us well to tire ourselves out seeking equal.

We are either endlessly running around in circles insisting on receiving or having equal,

or celebrating trivial temporary victories,

while the white supremacist adapt to our demands by secretly taking away 4 privileges in the
place of the one that was given.

Hows that for equal?

The system of racism white supremacy is like a large regenerating monster. Every time you cut off an arm or
leg, it just grows back. In order to kill it you must focus on the head.

Here are some quotes from a recording of Walter Concrike recalling his experience covering "Forced Integration"
during the early days of the Civil rights movement.
The entire clip can be found here.

Dave Gillespie The Gasten Citizen
"Our greatest need at the moment is level headedness.
Whites of the south should not pannick,
the matter of educating the negro is only one facet of the question,
but the manner in which we handle it,
under the principles of the constitution,
will set the paste
for the solution of other phases
of the so called negro problem".

Walter Cronkite
"The notion that enforced segregation nurtured equal opportunity
may seem a clear contradiction today,
but it would have been impolite to point that out so early
those to whom it was obvious, didn't need to be reminded (the white supremacist I suspect)
those who saw no contradiction, didn't need to be angured." (the unrefined white people I suspect)

Walter Cronkite
"Ironicly it was the fearcist enemies of integration, who would insure its triumph"
(the unrefined white people, and non-white people I suspect)

Every time this is played it makes me sick to the stomach.

For over 12 years I have drove myself crazy, arguing, demanding, threatening and sometimes even embarrassing
myself by crying.

I have spent the last 5 days in the bed, sick from the stress and frustration of the fear that I was running out
of time for my son to receive an "equal education"

And in the end, despite all that effort, the only things that worked, were the compensatory techniques
that were developed in the process.
MsTreated

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by MsTreated on Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Equal? Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
"You will never receive equal anything under a system of injustice."

I suspect "equality" is not a requirement in a system of JUSTICE either, but rather BALANCE is. 70/30 may be a good thing. If your NEEDS are 70%, 50% is will not meet your needs. Perhaps a system of justice would GUARANTEE that those needing 70% would receive it.

I hope you have made much progress in the past six months in your continued search for truth in all matters. I have double the "pleasure", as I have two non-white sons to arm with truth. My arsenal is inadequate.

May we learn to teach our sons the correctness of our focus on TRUTH and JUSTICE and let it do what it do.

Jazmah

MsTreated,

Welcome Back. The instructions for posting on the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project (WSP) have been updated. Please read the instructions for posting on the WSP (FAQ) and modify your post accordingly.

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Equal Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Suggestion:

Do not stress yourself or expend large amounts of time, money, or energy focusing on seeking equal.

Instead reserve those resources for:
Compensating for the difference in what is not received
Revealing truth
Promoting justice and correctness

Reason/ Explanation:

You will never receive equal anything under a system of injustice.

Equal Education

Equal Rights

Equal Housing

Equal Job Opportunities

ect...

Regardless of how hard you fight, scream, march, cry, demand.

White people have trained us well to tire ourselves out seeking equal.

We are either endlessly running around in circles insisting on receiving or having equal,

or celebrating trivial temporary victories,

while the white supremacist adapt to our demands by secretly taking away 4 privileges in the
place of the one that was given.

Hows that for equal?

The system of racism white supremacy is like a large regenerating monster. Every time you cut off an arm or
leg, it just grows back. In order to kill it you must focus on the head.

Here are some quotes from a recording of Walter Concrike recalling his experience covering \"Forced Integration\"
during the early days of the Civil rights movement.
The entire clip can be found here.

Dave Gillespie The Gasten Citizen
\"Our greatest need at the moment is level headedness.
Whites of the south should not pannick,
the matter of educating the negro is only one facet of the question,
but the manner in which we handle it,
under the principles of the constitution,
will set the paste
for the solution of other phases
of the so called negro problem\".

Walter Cronkite
\"The notion that enforced segregation nurtured equal opportunity
may seem a clear contradiction today,
but it would have been impolite to point that out so early
those to whom it was obvious, didn't need to be reminded (the white supremacist I suspect)
those who saw no contradiction, didn't need to be angured.\" (the unrefined white people I suspect)

Walter Cronkite
\"Ironicly it was the fearcist enemies of integration, who would insure its triumph\"
(the unrefined white people, and non-white people I suspect)

Every time this is played it makes me sick to the stomach.

For over 12 years I have drove myself crazy, arguing, demanding, threatening and sometimes even embarrassing
myself by crying.

I have spent the last 5 days in the bed, sick from the stress and frustration of the fear that I was running out
of time for my son to receive an \"equal education\"

And in the end, despite all that effort, the only things that worked, were the compensatory techniques
that were developed in the process.

Ladyjedi-Djedet,

Can you please define the word "equal"?
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: RE: Equal Reply with quote

Mr Williams, this post was made on Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:55 am which was before your recent modifications to the FAQ Which hopefully (unless you will be deleting all other post made on this site since its start that do not meet the new requirements) saves it from deletion.

I say this because due to these recent changes my answer to your question has to be no, and I don't want this post deleted as a result, because the information is helpful to victims.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Equal Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Mr Williams, this post was made on Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:55 am which was before your recent modifications to the FAQ Which hopefully (unless you will be deleting all other post made on this site since its start that do not meet the new requirements) saves it from deletion.

I say this because due to these recent changes my answer to your question has to be no, and I don't want this post deleted as a result, because the information is helpful to victims.

Ladyjedi-Djedet,

I am asking for you to help me follow the logic of what you mean when you say what you say. I wrote not in reference to the deletion of this post, but in reference to clarification. It has been my experience that how words are defined controls how they are used, which controls how people think when people use them to think, which controls what people see when they think using words and what people do as a result of what they think, which controls how people use words when they speak and the meaning of the actions of people when they act in response to what they think, which control how other people respond to what is said and/or done. You can actually control other people's response to what you say and/or do by controlling the definitions of the words that you use.

I have been told that equal means \"is\" or \"the same as\". Following that logic I have also heard that \"Knowledge is POWER\"....meaning Knowledge equals POWER. Experience tells me that Knowledge is (equals) Knowledge and POWER is (equals) POWER. Knowledge may be an ingredient in a POWER recipe but it is not POWER unless both words have the same definitions. If both words have different definitions the mind will not process them the same when they are used in thought of what is seen.

For clarification I am asking what you mean when you use the word \"equal\" because that will determine my understanding of what your post means. I'm not asking you to delete your post I'm asking you to clarify the meaning of the post by defining the word \"equal\".

Can you do this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: