HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Naturally Attracted To.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the kind of conversation that could go on forever. Most non-white people have ingrained in our minds the idea of what the most beautiful people are on this planet...and those people are the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). Non-white people have been trained to think this way.

There are some non-white people on this planet who still think that white people are the most beautiful people on the planet, because non-white people have been trained to think that way, but take the position that under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) any sexual interaction is out of the question. There are some non-white people who have retrained our thoughts of who are the most beautiful people on this planet to be non-white people.

Either of these views do not preclude people from being mistreated on the basis of color nor do they guarantee the production of justice. I can understand how if the only things people are looking for in a mate is whether they are "beautiful" as defined by the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), or they are "attractive", or the person is able to sexually arouse someone based on what the racists (white supremacists) define as sexually appealing...if these things are the only interests and the basis of relationships a non-white male could wind up with a white female or a non-white female could wind up with a white male...so I do see the value in the suggestion. But to completely disregard the things that any person may think or feel are sexually appealing of a person of the opposite (complimentary) sex?

I would say if that is all you're looking for you will miss out on a lot because non-white females have a lot more to offer than that...but I ain't disregarding what I think are sexually stimulating regarding a non-white female, or what I think are spiritually stimulating regarding a non-white female, or what I think are intellectually stimulating regarding a non-white female. But if I just focus on only one area and not all of them I'm sinking my own boat. Satisfaction in a mate for me comes from focusing on all three.

This is just the view of a niggerized person. Rather than have a long drawn out discussion about it I'll just wait on the experiment and I can run it myself. I run the one about asking a female if she's ever been a male all the time and follow-up on that asking to see some baby pictures and early child development pictures. Non-white females usually don't have a problem complying with this. Sometimes they are taken aback by the question and request but when I explain THE LOGIC then they ask me the same question and make the same requests to see baby pictures and early child development pictures.

I'll just wait on the experiment and run it myself.
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post is to both Josh and Mr. Williams

This will be my last response to this subject, I will reserve the rest of my energy for gathering the data for the thought experiment and posting it.

Quote:
"In a system of injustice, what practical value does juicy red lips, smooth chocolate skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass serve in producing justice?"

Quote:
"Non white females who "present" that way can easily gain and hold the attention of non white males."

Which means the non-white females who are producing justice to the best of there ability, but do not poses these qualities will receive no or less attention from non-white males.

And that's Justice? Interesting.

But guess who comes in and sweeps up the trash?

White People!

I see it all day, non-white males and females who give up on correct behavior because they are labeled ugly or less attractive (under the guidance of the white supremacist) by non-white people.

Obviously white people are smart enough to alter there behavior (what physical characteristics turn them on)
in order to produce injustice.

What do we tell non-white children born with disfigurements?

Regardless of how much you produce justice to the best of your ability, ultimately your value to a potential partner and your chances of obtaining a mate is less because you don't meet the physical standards.

What do we tell non-white people who lose body parts or become disfigured due to illness?

Regardless of how much you produce justice to the best of your ability, ultimately your value to a potential partner and your chances of obtaining a mate is less because you don't meet the physical standards.

Sounds like mistreatment to me, but hey maybe my vision of justice is incorrect.

Quote:
"My response was an attempt (albeit a vulgar/crude one) to remind you of what its like to be a male and the
difficulty we may have using your suggestion."

Josh contrary to popular belief it is no less difficult for a non-white female.

Oh and by the way due to our nigerized training, none of the suggestions for countering racism white supremacy are easy.

Here is my suggestion to you and Mr. Williams

Don't use the suggestion

Obviously beauty, attractiveness ect.. is very important to you.

It is left up to those non-white people who are strong enough to give up such things to use the suggestion to produce justice.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet,

Thank you for the suggestion.

What you say is correct, beauty, attractiveness, etc. are important to me as I define it...not as the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) define it. Just like justice is important to me as I define it...not as the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) define it.
SynQ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
This post is to both Josh and Mr. Williams

This will be my last response to this subject, I will reserve the rest of my energy for gathering the data for the thought experiment and posting it.

Quote:
\\\"In a system of injustice, what practical value does juicy red lips, smooth chocolate skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass serve in producing justice?\\\"

Quote:
\\\"Non white females who \\\"present\\\" that way can easily gain and hold the attention of non white males.\\\"

Which means the non-white females who are producing justice to the best of there ability, but do not poses these qualities will receive no or less attention from non-white males.

And that's Justice? Interesting.

But guess who comes in and sweeps up the trash?

White People!

I see it all day, non-white males and females who give up on correct behavior because they are labeled ugly or less attractive (under the guidance of the white supremacist) by non-white people.

Obviously white people are smart enough to alter there behavior (what physical characteristics turn them on)
in order to produce injustice.

What do we tell non-white children born with disfigurements?

What do we tell non-white people who lose body parts or become disfigured due to illness?

Sounds like mistreatment to me, but hey maybe my vision of justice is incorrect.

Quote:
\\\"My response was an attempt (albeit a vulgar/crude one) to remind you of what its like to be a male and the
difficulty we may have using your suggestion.\\\"

Josh contrary to popular belief it is no less difficult for a non-white female.

Oh and by the way due to our nigerized training, none of the suggestions for countering racism white supremacy are easy.

Here is my suggestion to you and Mr. Williams

Don't use the suggestion

Obviously beauty, attractiveness ect.. is very important to you.

It is left up to those non-white people who are strong enough to give up such things to use the suggestion to produce justice.

The words \"Beauty\" ,\"Ugly\", and \"Attractive\" are those words that the UICC/S/C tells us to recognize, know, and understand as the kind of words that have no simple and/ or clearly defined meanings.
I suspect that such words can cause confusion when used in communication as what appears to me to be the case here.

Suggestion:
1)In order to avoid confusion, Do not use such words.

2)learn to recognize when others are using such words.

3)Upon recognizing such words, state the following:

That I may gain knowledge and understaning, tell me the difference between an \"attractive\" person and an \"ugly\" person and show me one of each.

Explanation:
What is considered to be \"attractive\" to one person can be/or is \"ugly\" to another. Many non-White males find \"Light skinned\" non-White females \"attractive\" and Many non-White males find \"Dark skinned\" non-White females \"attractive\" Many non-White males find \"Dark skinned\" non-White females \"ugly\" Many non-White males find \"Light skinned\" non-White females \"ugly\"Many non-White males find \"Light skinned\" and\"full-body \" non-White females \"ugly\"Many non-White males find \"Dark skinned\" and \"slim-body\" non-White females \"ugly\", etc. many characteristics come into the mind. When using such words. I'm getting confused, now.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Experiment?

This post will be deleted.
Azikiwei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thats powerful!

since im new to this project which i wanna learn more of,why do white women use the term"Tall,Dark,and Handsome"?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Azikiwei wrote:
wow thats powerful!

since im new to this project which i wanna learn more of,why do white women use the term\"Tall,Dark,and Handsome\"?

I don't know.

In order to find out the answer to that question you may have to write a counter-racism scientific experiment and run it in which you ask questions to white females that reveal truth about what you are asking here in a manner that promotes justice and correctness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: