HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Greatest Motivating Force Among People
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a chance to observe two other people run this experiment this weekend (weak-end)...and there was nothing weak about it. Mel and I met two non-white females on our journey this weekend to run some experiments and we talked for hours about replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with justice. We got some very interesting results from the experiment.

If you read Question (2) of this experiment very carefully you'll find it only has one correct answer, based on the premise of the question. One of the non-white females stated the question needs refinement. I agree.

Mostly the white people used some of the same strategies they always use whether it is white people in "South Africa", "France", "Brazil", "United States"...doesn't seem to matter. There was one white male that used classic strategies of racists (white supremacists). One of the things he attempted to do is get the non-white people to focus on other non-white people. This keeps the focus off the white people practicing racism (white supremacy). This person who said they are a white male attempted this strategy by:

(1) Talking about Africa.
(2) Talking about Hutus and Tutsis. Sound Familiar?
(3) Talking about people's "heritage". (whatever that means)
(4) Talking about "sexism". (whatever that means) I suspect this was done to attempt to get the non-white females and the non-white males performing the experiment to focus on each other...rather than the racist suspects standing right in front of them.
(5) Talking about "white blood" and "black blood".
(6) And when none of these things seem to work, I suspect to his satisfaction, to get the non-white people to focus on other non-white people...he changed his answer to Question (1) of the experiment and said he was non-white.

Now this was very interesting to me. This is true risk mitigation. At the risk of allowing non-white people to function in a state of clarity about what was going on around them he changed his answer several times from white person to non-white person and back. This is to be expected...a white person that practices deceit against people they say are not white will attempt to keep the non-white people confused as to who is mistreating them on the basis of color. Mel cleared it all up by asking the person if he knew if he was white or not and also asking another person that said they were white if this guy was white.

I suspect the racists (white supremacists), being the smartest and most POWERFUL people in the known universe, have already calculated that some non-white people will experiment with counter-racism and THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) will take root and begin to spread. As a compensatory counter-move I suspect the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) put out concepts like "whiteness" and/or "white privilege" so that when the non-white people begin to really focus on white people, the white people can respond by surfacing these concepts and beginning to talk about what white people can do as a result of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) being in place...rather than talking about what white people have to do to maintain this criminal operation and what can be done to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice..

Since I didn't actually run the experiment...when the two females register to the WSP (Work/Study Project) and give their permission to post the results of the experiment I'll post them. Very very interesting weekend. I actually have the audio from the experiments and the talks that the two non-white males (including myself) and the two non-white females had together. I'll present them in part on the WSP if they so choose. Perhaps in the Counter-Racism Mall so they can make some money off the product.

There were a lot of things I could have said better. I am still learning.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I am still learning I've added two additional questions to this experiment with the associated Expected Results.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Hypothesis:
Hence white people curb their sexual urges so that they can practice racism (white supremacy). White people also curb other urges in order to practice racism (white supremacy) such as the urge to kill all of the people they say are not white (non-white). If the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) kill all of the people they say are not white (non-white) they would not be able to practice racism (white supremacy) because they would not have any non-white people to be in a supreme position over.

This relegates sex to the second greatest motivating factor among people of the known universe and racism (white supremacy) as the greatest motivating factor among people of the known universe.

Is this experiment to prove that were it not for racism (white supremacy), sex would be the greatest motivating force among people?

Quote:
Experiment:

(2) If non-white people guaranteed white people that they would not have sexual intercourse with them will the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating them on the basis of color and replace the SYSTEM racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help?

(3) If non-white people guaranteed white people that they would have as much sexual intercourse with them as they want, anytime they want, any place they want will the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating them on the basis of color and replace the SYSTEM racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help?

Aren't these 2 questions kinda like a non-white person being asked..."What is the favourite color of the most talented tenth of non-white people?"
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Hypothesis:
Hence white people curb their sexual urges so that they can practice racism (white supremacy). White people also curb other urges in order to practice racism (white supremacy) such as the urge to kill all of the people they say are not white (non-white). If the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) kill all of the people they say are not white (non-white) they would not be able to practice racism (white supremacy) because they would not have any non-white people to be in a supreme position over.

This relegates sex to the second greatest motivating factor among people of the known universe and racism (white supremacy) as the greatest motivating factor among people of the known universe.

Is this experiment to prove that were it not for racism (white supremacy), sex would be the greatest motivating force among people?

Every experiment should test its Hypothesis, based on the Observed Phenomenon. It could prove that, run it and see. I'll make some modifications tonight to this experiment to shorten the questions.

Dark Switch wrote:
Quote:
Experiment:

(2) If non-white people guaranteed white people that they would not have sexual intercourse with them will the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating them on the basis of color and replace the SYSTEM racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help?

(3) If non-white people guaranteed white people that they would have as much sexual intercourse with them as they want, anytime they want, any place they want will the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating them on the basis of color and replace the SYSTEM racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help?

Aren't these 2 questions kinda like a non-white person being asked...\"What is the favourite color of the most talented tenth of non-white people?\"

I don't know.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Hypothesis:

Every experiment should test its Hypothesis, based on the Observed Phenomenon. It could prove that, run it and see. I'll make some modifications tonight to this experiment to shorten the questions.

Yes, I'd like to run it. That is another point. The observed phenomenon looks like a hypothesis to me. Where can I observe this phenomena?

I now consider white supremacy (racism) an act of self-preservation, and self-preservation as the greatest motivating force among people.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Hypothesis:

Yes, I'd like to run it. That is another point. The observed phenomenon looks like a hypothesis to me. Where can I observe this phenomena?

You're in it right now.

Dark Switch wrote:
I now consider white supremacy (racism) an act of self-preservation, and self-preservation as the greatest motivating force among people.

Excellent! But you don't have to tell me about it...United-Independent...remember?

Write an experiment with your Hypothesis, run it, and post the results.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roz,

If you are reading this are questions 1 and 2 formatted better?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: