HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Genetic Annihilation II

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Genetic Annihilation II Reply with quote

If whites fear genetic annihilation, why is it that race mixing is so common among black men and white women. If they have the power to do anything ( white supremacist) why are they allowing race mixing and not stopping it if they know that this will produce so many Haille Berry's, who look black.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings lalaphansi, What is your counter racism STRATEGY and/or TECHNIQUE?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Still Learning Reply with quote

JOSH

Are you white, is that u in the picture.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will move your posts to the correct forum so that someone can answer your questions.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Genetic Annihilation II Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
If whites fear genetic annihilation, why is it that race mixing is so common among black men and white women. If they have the power to do anything ( white supremacist) why are they allowing race mixing and not stopping it if they know that this will produce so many Haille Berry's, who look black.

Excellent question. What do you mean when you say "genetic annihilation"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Genetic Annihilation II Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
If whites fear genetic annihilation, why is it that race mixing is so common among black men and white women. If they have the power to do anything ( white supremacist) why are they allowing race mixing and not stopping it if they know that this will produce so many Haille Berry's, who look black.


But Hallie Berry doesn't look "black" compared to most blacks who are unmixed with White genetic admixture.

This endless talk about "genetic annihilation" that Welsing promotes is worse than silly.

It actually makes the person, mostly blacks, who advocates it sound like they are very stupid. Information about genetics is freely available on the internet. And common sense also shows that mixed race people look mixed because genes from both parents are COMBINED not annihilated.

It's hard to believe Welsing actually has a medical degree considering her ignorance of basic genetics.

Also I think if White folks fear anything on race it's more likely their fear of black genes being "annihilated", so to speak, resulting in mixed people "passing for White" so as to join that exclusive White racial club.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Genetic Annihilation II Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
lalaphansi wrote:
If whites fear genetic annihilation, why is it that race mixing is so common among black men and white women. If they have the power to do anything ( white supremacist) why are they allowing race mixing and not stopping it if they know that this will produce so many Haille Berry's, who look black.


But Hallie Berry doesn't look \"black\" compared to most blacks who are unmixed with White genetic admixture.

This endless talk about \"genetic annihilation\" that Welsing promotes is worse than silly.

It actually makes the person, mostly blacks, who advocates it sound like they are very stupid. Information about genetics is freely available on the internet. And common sense also shows that mixed race people look mixed because genes from both parents are COMBINED not annihilated.

It's hard to believe Welsing actually has a medical degree considering her ignorance of basic genetics.

Also I think if White folks fear anything on race it's more likely their fear of black genes being \"annihilated\", so to speak, resulting in mixed people \"passing for White\" so as to join that exclusive White racial club.

The Observer,

Please stick to answering questions and/or asking questions without criticizing and/or critiqueing other non-white people or your posts will be deleted.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Ewdard Williams Reply with quote

From my limited understanding, I meant white fear of having a population that is mixed or closley resembles blacks. I say this because I heard a white acquitance acknowledging that whites were few in number compared to so called people of colour. I have read about it in Cress Welsings book.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Genetic Annihilation II Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
If whites fear genetic annihilation, why is it that race mixing is so common among black men and white women. If they have the power to do anything ( white supremacist) why are they allowing race mixing and not stopping it if they know that this will produce so many Haille Berry's, who look black.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are the smartest and most POWERFUL people in the known universe.

If the smartest and most POWERFUL white people were against racism (white supremacy) there would be no such thing as racism (white supremacy). If the smartest and most POWERFUL white people were against Saddam Hussein...well...

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are so smart that they are able to pass down how to practice racism (white supremacy) from generation to generation and keep most of what is said and/or done so deceptive until the people who are victims of racism (white supremacy) will shout from a mountain top that they are not victims of racism (white supremacy). And the victims of racism (white supremacy) will shout down each other, argue with each other, fight each other, and even kill each other. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are able to pass the maintenance, expansion, and refinement of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) down from generation to generation in its most intricate detail to their offspring to keep the SYSTEM going. Now that is smart.

If the smartest and most POWERFUL white people didn't want to "disappear" as white people because they like their features such as facial features, eye color, physical structure of the nose, etc. the only thing they would have to do is not have sexual intercourse and produce offspring with people they classify as not white (non-white). Simple enough...right? If white people are smart enough to figure out how to construct a SYSTEM that places them in the most POWERFUL position among people in the known universe and pass down how to keep that SYSTEM going from generation to generation for hundreds of years and how to make it even more deceptive and more comfortable to the people who are victims of racism (white supremacy)...meaning non-white people...surely they could've just passed down from generation to generation one thing...just one thing to focus on...don't have sexual intercourse with non-white people and produce offspring. If they did this white people would exist for all time and there would be no question about "white genetic survival" because all of these "white genetics", whatever that is, would be surviving.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are smart enough to know that just refusing to have sexual intercourse with people they classify as non-white and producing offspring would not put them in a supreme position. A white person refusing to have sexual intercourse with a person they classify as non-white doesn't make them a white supremacists)...that act alone does not result in the white person being in a supreme position over all of the people in the known universe.

Do some quick thinking.

The act of a white person refusing to have sexual intercourse with a person they classify as non-white and producing offspring as a result of that sexual encounter is "white genetic survival". No other act quantifies as being "white genetic survival". The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have gone beyond mere survival into domination. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) don't have to pay a person they classify as non-white less money on a job for doing the same job as a white person both with the same credentials in order to survive as a white person but they have to do this to survive as a white supremacist (racist).

Non-white people, for the most part, cannot wrap our minds around the POWER of being in a supreme position among all people in the known universe and what the benefits of that POWER are. We see things as non-white people that we don't have but that white people have but we have no idea about what being in a SUPREME POWER position is really all about. This is the reason we think that sex is the greatest motivating factor among people. We cannot even conceive of any POWER greater than that POWER because that is the greatest POWER we can produce as a people under this SYSTEM. It is what we experience. The tragic part of this is that we assume it has to be the same for the racists (white supremacists) and we fill our books with all kinds of theories based on that assumption. A racists (white supremacists) uses sex as a tool to maintain, expand, and refine their POWER position.

A white person that has sexual intercourse with a non-white person and has offspring doesn't pass on to the offspring, which is a non-white person, how racism (white supremacy) is practiced...they pass on how to be a victim of racism (white supremacy) to their non-white offspring. They understand that the result of a white person and a non-white person in a so-called relationship means the non-white person ain't gonna be speaking out about racism (white supremacy) in attack of white people...and neither are their offspring.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are running experiments all the time and you are a part of those experiments. When I discovered this I began to run what I call counter-racism experiments. The experiment the racists (white supremacists) are running right now is to offer non-white people more money and more sexual intercourse with white people. They are offering both to see, I suspect, which one we value the most and if they get a non-white person "together" with a white person in a so-called relationship and they have already given that non-white person loads of money or are about to give that non-white person loads of money that is the experiment running full throttle...and they got all kinds of ways of running this experiment...be it a non-white person that gets millions of dollars with a sports contract (get them together with a white person), a non-white person that is an "executive" in an office with hardly any non-white females around, except to serve coffee (get them together with a white person), white parents adopting non-white children, non-white people in the area of people activity known as "entertainment", "politics", etc...they got all kinds of ways to get this experiment running full throttle. So you will be seeing more non-white people with more money and more non-white people with white people in so-called relationships producing offspring...because the white people on the planet today who are practicing racism (white supremacy) have decided, based on the evidence, that the POWER and benefits from being in a supreme position over people who are subject to their POWER is more valuable than keeping white people and non-white people out of bed with each other.

This is a worldwide experiment that, I suspect, has only one purpose and that is to see what non-white people value more in order to pit more non-white people against each other while at the same time getting more non-white people not to speak out against racism (white supremacy).

I hope I have helped to answer your questions.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SynQ



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 20
Location: a world ruled by white supremacy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Genetic Annihilation II Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
The Observer wrote:
lalaphansi wrote:
If whites fear genetic annihilation, why is it that race mixing is so common among black men and white women. If they have the power to do anything ( white supremacist) why are they allowing race mixing and not stopping it if they know that this will produce so many Haille Berry's, who look black.


But Hallie Berry doesn't look \\\"black\\\" compared to most blacks who are unmixed with White genetic admixture.

This endless talk about \\\"genetic annihilation\\\" that Welsing promotes is worse than silly.

It actually makes the person, mostly blacks, who advocates it sound like they are very stupid. Information about genetics is freely available on the internet. And common sense also shows that mixed race people look mixed because genes from both parents are COMBINED not annihilated.

It's hard to believe Welsing actually has a medical degree considering her ignorance of basic genetics.

Also I think if White folks fear anything on race it's more likely their fear of black genes being \\\"annihilated\\\", so to speak, resulting in mixed people \\\"passing for White\\\" so as to join that exclusive White racial club.

The Observer,

Please stick to answering questions and/or asking questions without criticizing and/or critiqueing other non-white people or your posts will be deleted.


White genetic annihilation is one of the reasons for the creation of White Supremacy and not necessarily for its maintenance, although I suspect that there exists many White people who will never mix with non-whites because they believe that White supremacy will have terrible effects on the offspring produced with non-whites. One White woman told me this.

Two White women have also told me that their fathers have told them that Black males are inadequate as "men", and challanged them to engage in "sexual play" as an experiment to test whether or not this statement was true.

One White woman whom I suspect was told the same thing by her father, asked me alot of questions about things in the areas of Economics, politics and Law, which I could not answer. After, that she didn't have anything to do with me.

Another White woman told me that she wanted to be with Black "Men" because they excepted "all of her" refering to her weight. I suspect that most of the White women that are with Black males are with them because they don't believe they are adequate enough for White men. I also suspect that many of them believe that a Black male will be with them because they are White women.

Many White women like to advertise the idea that they are "rich" to Black males in order to get attention from them.

I think that most if not all White women that are with Black males are with them for either experimental purposes or because they believe White men aren't attracted to them and so non-white males are their only option.
_________________
Need money? Ask White people to make a Compensatory Investment Request to help you eliminate Racism/White Supremacy. Non-white people can't afford to do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SynQ



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 20
Location: a world ruled by white supremacy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: White women and non-White male project Reply with quote

Perhaps a series of questions could be developed to ask "White" women, what do they think about having relationships with "non-white" men and why or why not would they have such a relationship.

The questions to be asked could be asked by a non-White person in one experiment and the questions to be asked could be asked by a counter racist White person ( I suspect that most White people will say things to other White people, that they won't say to a non-white person) in another, in each case we would use a video camera. I would also recommend conducting the experiment in areas were White people don't have much contact with non-White people or areas less populated with non-White people ( the white women that I talked to were in Anchorage, Alaska), this will insure that we get the best answers.

The questions could be:

Are you a "White" person?

Have you considered having a "relationship" with a non-white male?

If no, why would you have a relationship with a White man?

If yes, why would you have a "relationship" with a non-White male?

What types of non-White males would you have a "relationship" with?

Why or why not? for each non-white male (I have noticed that many times, the shade of the non-white male is also a factor, I have noticed more white women with lighter non-white males,than darker ones)

Would you have offspring with this non-White male?

Based on its appeareance How would this world classify your offspring?

White or non-White

Why?

What is your definition of justice?

Ask if they agree with the UICC/S/C definition of justice

Do you think that your offspring will get justice in this world?

What did your father say to you about dating "non-White males"?

What did your father say to you about dating "White men" ?

What is your definition of Power?

Give UICC/S/C definition of power?

Do you believe that non-White males have power, when compared to White men?

Why or why not?

What is the definition of White Supremacy?

If their definition is different than the Codified definition, state the definition of White Supremacy as explained in the UICC/S/C

Ask them if they agree with it.

Do you believe that a non-White male is dominated by White Supremacy?

Is or was your father a White Supremacist ( I also suspect that many White women have relationships with non-White males in rebellion to their father's beliefs, I also suspect it to be temporary)?

Is you father a liberal or conservative? ( this information may help us determine which method of white supremacy is allowing White women to
have relationships with non-White males)
_________________
Need money? Ask White people to make a Compensatory Investment Request to help you eliminate Racism/White Supremacy. Non-white people can't afford to do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: White women and non-White male project Reply with quote

aytball wrote:
Perhaps a series of questions could be developed to ask "White" women, what do they think about having relationships with "non-white" men and why or why not would they have such a relationship.

The questions to be asked could be asked by a non-White person in one experiment and the questions to be asked could be asked by a counter racist White person ( I suspect that most White people will say things to other White people, that they won't say to a non-white person) in another, in each case we would use a video camera. I would also recommend conducting the experiment in areas were White people don't have much contact with non-White people or areas less populated with non-White people ( the white women that I talked to were in Anchorage, Alaska), this will insure that we get the best answers.

The questions could be:

Are you a "White" person?

Have you considered having a "relationship" with a non-white male?

If no, why would you have a relationship with a White man?

If yes, why would you have a "relationship" with a non-White male?

What types of non-White males would you have a "relationship" with?

Why or why not? for each non-white male (I have noticed that many times, the shade of the non-white male is also a factor, I have noticed more white women with lighter non-white males,than darker ones)

Would you have offspring with this non-White male?

Based on its appeareance How would this world classify your offspring?

White or non-White

Why?

What is your definition of justice?

Ask if they agree with the UICC/S/C definition of justice

Do you think that your offspring will get justice in this world?

What did your father say to you about dating "non-White males"?

What did your father say to you about dating "White men" ?

What is your definition of Power?

Give UICC/S/C definition of power?

Do you believe that non-White males have power, when compared to White men?

Why or why not?

What is the definition of White Supremacy?

If their definition is different than the Codified definition, state the definition of White Supremacy as explained in the UICC/S/C

Ask them if they agree with it.

Do you believe that a non-White male is dominated by White Supremacy?

Is or was your father a White Supremacist ( I also suspect that many White women have relationships with non-White males in rebellion to their father's beliefs, I also suspect it to be temporary)?

Is you father a liberal or conservative? ( this information may help us determine which method of white supremacy is allowing White women to
have relationships with non-White males)

Please place your post in the science format in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum, run the experiment, and post the data. That is the first step.

What is the first step for using the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project?

These messages will be deleted.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations