HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter racism = hating White people?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Counter racism = hating White people? Reply with quote

Why do so many people, both White and non-white make this connection?

Particularly, why do so many people who say:

1. "all people practice racism"

2. "racism is NOT White supremacy"

still think Counter racism = hating White people?

( and by 'hate" they often mean "blame")

"why do you hate White people" is the response I often get when I make a statement that reveals

1. what racism is,

2. how it works,

3. and how to counter it.

It even occurs when I don't use terms like "White supremacy"or "White people"

It never fails, at some point somebody jumps in and says:

"you hate White people"

or

"Why do you hate White people"

Are people just following the logic?

Josh
wordscience

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Illogical messages running amok throughout non-white America Reply with quote

How logical is it if you discuss fighting against the institution of white supremacy yet you're benefitting from the system?
In other words, how much logic is involved if for instance, you're either on television or a radio program speaking on the issue yet that media entity engages in full spectrum white supremacy 24/7. While the media entity engages in full fledge white supremacy, the talk host is afraid to confront them (the station owner) directly on it but rather continues on with the program because it pays financially.
I'll let someone else answer here but to me there's absolutely no logic in this. You talk a good game but ultimately after the show, you go back to serving the interests of white supremacy. It's double mindedness and confusion at its best. But above all, it's illogical.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Illogical messages running amok throughout non-white America Reply with quote

wordscience wrote:
How logical is it if you discuss fighting against the institution of white supremacy yet you're benefitting from the system?

Excellent question. It's the same logic a prisoner uses that is planning to get out of the prison. The prisoner doesn't refuse to eat if the prisoner is going to get out of the prison because the prisoner is going to need their strength to get out of the prison. Any non-white person that is going to replace this non-just prison SYSTEM with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreat and the person who needs help the most get the most help is going to need their strength to do it and in order to maintain their strength the non-white person is going to have to eat and if the non-white person is going to have to eat, and they are going to have to eat...the non-white person is going to have to work even though working in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is helping to support the SYSTEM itself. The prisoner that is going to get out of the prison can't refuse to work in the prison library or the prison kitchen because the prisoner will need the benefit those jobs bring to help the prisoner get out of the prison.

wordscience wrote:
In other words, how much logic is involved if for instance, you're either on television or a radio program speaking on the issue yet that media entity engages in full spectrum white supremacy 24/7. While the media entity engages in full fledge white supremacy, the talk host is afraid to confront them (the station owner) directly on it but rather continues on with the program because it pays financially.

That is the reason counter-racism is best practiced using the United-Independent method...so non-white people will focus only on what they are doing as individuals...rather than focusing on what each other is doing. You focus on your reason for replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice and I'll focus on my reason for replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice and each of us can build our own personal code for our own individual thought, speech, and/or action to replace this SYSTEM of injustice with a SYSTEM of justice, and if you like you can use the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project as a tool to document and share some of your code with others and I can do the same thing. If a person has a question about what is posted they can ask that question and the person that made the post can respond to that post. THE LOGIC of the post will reveal itself.

wordscience wrote:
I'll let someone else answer here but to me there's absolutely no logic in this. You talk a good game but ultimately after the show, you go back to serving the interests of white supremacy. It's double mindedness and confusion at its best. But above all, it's illogical.

All prisoners, whether they are going to get out of the prison or not, serve the interest of the prison just by being a prisoner in the prison. And all prisoners will continue to serve the interest of the prison until they get out of the prison. You have to follow THE LOGIC, not people, to work against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you. For example, the racists (white supremacists) use deception and direct violence as weapons in their rule over and against what they call non-white people (people who are not white). They classify people as not white and once they do it really doesn't matter what you call yourself...you ain't white...and they shake hands worldwide on not letting you function as if you are. In their practice of deceit and direct violence...because they do these sometimes at the same time...the racists (white supremacists) have to get and keep non-white people in conflict with each other otherwise the racists (white supremacists) can't do what they do. This is racist logic and for the most part it works pretty good. Rwanda is an example of that working pretty good. "Black" males and females having the highest rate of divorce is an example of that working pretty good.

Now what do you do to work against this?

If non-white people only contacted each other if they have something constructive to say and/or do, constructive meaning problem solving, the non-white people would be working against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against them. How? Because the non-white people would never be in conflict with each other. How many non-white people should do this? As many as possible. Who should you focus on doing it? YOU. You focus on yourself...you do it and in you doing it others will be doing it as well...whether they notice they are doing it or not because if you don't allow yourself to be in conflict with them they can't be in conflict with you. It takes two people to have conflict between people.

There are some things you have to stop doing to work against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you and some things you have to start doing to work against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you. That was just an example of one small thing. If the non-white people in Rwanda had that small piece of code and practiced it...only contacted each other if they have something constructive to say and/or do, constructive meaning problem solving...all of those people would not have died and the racists (white supremacists) would have had to try something different. Non-white people can make the racists (white supremacists) run out of things to try real quick just by making some small adjustments in how we interact with each other.

This all boils down to what you are going to do...why you are going to do it...how you are going to do it...when you are going to do it...where you are going to do it...and who you are going to do it against to replace this SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.

Without understanding the why for your own actions you become part of someone else's why...and from there a part of their how...when...where...and what. Without understanding the why for your own behavior you are POWERLESS and subject to someone else's how because only they can understand their own why. You might be able to observe some things they do in reference to their how and make suppositions as to their why...but those are just suppositions. You find out why you are here on this planet and what you should be doing with the little time you have to function as a person and start doing what you came to this planet to do...instead of doing what the racists (white supremacists) have trained you to do.

Why were YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wordscience wrote:

Quote:

Wordscience, what is your compensatory suggestion?

Josh
The Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Counter racism = hating White people? Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

( and by 'hate\" they often mean \"blame\")

\"why do you hate White people\" is the response I often get when I make a statement that reveals

\"you hate White people\"

or

\"Why do you hate White people\"

Josh

What is wrong with "hating White people?"

Do you really hate White people or is it that you fear and envy White people?

And what is the difference?
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Counter racism = hating White people? Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Josh wrote:

( and by 'hate\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" they often mean \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"blame\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\")

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"why do you hate White people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" is the response I often get when I make a statement that reveals

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"you hate White people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

or

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Why do you hate White people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Josh

What is wrong with \\\\\\\"hating White people?\\\\\\\"

Do you really hate White people or is it that you fear and envy White people?

And what is the difference?

1. \\\"hating White people\\\" is NOT the function of a person trying to replace White supremacy with justice. \\\"hating cancer\\\" is NOT the function of a radiologist. \\\"hate\\\" (whatever that is) is not a requirement for solving problems.

2. No sir, I do not \\\"hate\\\" (whatever that is) White people. Nor do I fear or envy them. I look forward to using all the great and vast things of constructive value they invent/produce to help replace White supremacy with justice. I'd like to thank Proff. William Shockley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

for his work on the transistor; specifically, the reliability of his \\\"juction\\\" version over the \\\"point contact\\\" version. I use transistors to help replace White supremacy with justice. Thank you Dr. Shockley

3. What is the difference between what?

Josh
The Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was William Shockley promoting White supremacy?

From the article link it seems to me he wanted to reduce the number of low IQ blacks thereby increasing the average black IQ in succeeding generations.

A true White supremacist should promote the opposite. They should promote high birth rates among the lowest IQ blacks thereby increasing the number of stupid people to be confused and exploited.

Quote:
"hating White people\\\\\\\" is NOT the function of a person trying to replace White supremacy with justice. \\\\\\\"hating cancer\\\\\\\" is NOT the function of a radiologist.

Your analogy implies White people = cancer.

Do you agree with this -

"The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean Algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Ballanchine ballets don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history."

Author Susan Sontag, Partisan Review, Winter 1967, p. 57.

The author died of cancer in 2004. No White person has yet been charged with her murder.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/4130985.stm

Quote:
3. What is the difference between what?

The difference between hating White people and fearing and envying White people.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exchange phone numbers and you guys can have this conversation over the phone. This is not the place to debate whether or not a racist suspect promoted racism (white supremacy).
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Observer,

Are you a white person?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: