HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

What is a Race?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: TO EDWARD WILLIAMS Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
How do you determine and ensure that one who needs the most help gets the most help.

You determine it by looking at the people around you and asking them what their needs are at the time and determining which person, based on their needs at the time, needs help the most and that is the person you give the most help to. The objective is to help everyone...but you give the most help to the person who needs help the most. Just like an ambulance driver does. You come upon a car accident and their are 3 victims of the accident. One person is holding their head staggering around and you talk to them and they appear to be lucid and understand where they are and what just took place, another person appears to have a broken limb but they understand that they have to lay still and not move until the ambulance gets there and the last person is in the car and the car is about to catch on fire.

Who needs help the most? The non-white people of the universe need more help than the white people of the universe under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)

lalaphansi wrote:
This Justice theory-How do you make it function practically.

I just explained one possible scenario.

lalaphansi wrote:
Do u simply teach people about white supremacy and how to deal with it.

You help people to solve problems without producing more problems. Now, how do you solve problems without producing more problems? Simple, you do 2 things in the process of solving any problem:

(1) You make sure you don't mistreat anyone.
(2) You also make sure you give the person who needs help the most the most help.

lalaphansi wrote:
What are the mechanisim of replacing it with Justice.

That's how you do it. You replace racism (white supremacy) with justice by producing justice. Now you can just try to eliminate racism (white supremacy) and may succeed in doing so but you ain't gonna have justice...you will have something else. The production of justice requires that no person be mistreated...anywhere...in the known universe...and also requires that the person who needs help the most get the most help. Now who needs the most help under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)? The victims of racism (white supremacy) need the most help...meaning non-white people.

lalaphansi wrote:
I want a practical scenario which I can relate it to reality not just theorised words, coz theory that can't be related to the real word remains theory and nothing else. What I mean is how will understanding white supremacy bring about change since they control all areas of influence it would mean those areas of influence should be controlled by people who want justice so how do you go about that, I mean replacing the white supremacists with people who want justice because at the end of the day you cannot have that justice unless someone or a collective justice minded people are in control of all areas of influence.

Here is a practical example...because most non-white people just do anything and think they are eliminating racism (white supremacy) by just doing anything. One thing a person could do is figure out how racism (white supremacy) functions against the non-white people of the universe. One way the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do what they do is to get non-white people to focus on each other...mistreat each other...argue with each other...remain in conflict with each other. I gave some examples in my last post on how the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) keep non-white people in conflict with each other. That is called racist logic. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are a numerical minority of people on the planet but they have a majority of the POWER among the people of the planet. They do this by getting people to remain in total conflict with each other...people they say are not white (non-white).

Knowing that this is racist logic you have to figure out what the counter-racist logic would be...meaning what to say and/or do to work against what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are doing against you.

One thing a person could do...knowing what the racist logic is...a non-white person could only come in contact with other non-white people when they have something constructive to say and/or do. By constructive I mean problem solving without producing more problems. What does this mean in a practical sense? If you have some information you that will help someone solve a problem you give that person the information they need. If you know something about auto repair or painting a house you ask someone if they need help repairing their automobile or painting their house and if they say yes you help them. Or...if you need help with repairing your automobile or painting your house or anything you need help with you ask someone for help doing something that is constructive. All the while you only talk about something that is constructive.

Non-white people are cought up in doing things that they think are working against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against them but when you look at the evidence white people are helping them do whatever it is they are doing. Such as "marching". "Marching" against injustice, according to the evidence, is not counter-racism. Just look at the evididence of what it produces. White people will even "march" with you. White people know how to handle non-white people who want to "march" against injustice.

You have to figure out the exact racist (white supremacist) strategies and then figure out the exact counter-racist strategies. Only then will you be working against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you. White people aren't trying to mistreat people on the basis of color by preventing them from "marching". The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will help you to coordinate the march, they will march with you, they will cover the march on television and tell people how useful the march is, they will write about the march on history books and talk about the people in the march in such a manner that you will think a march os a useful thing and you will grow up thinking that marching, meaning getting a lot of non-white people together for a walk, is the way to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) always use words and/or actions to make non-white people feel as though they are doing something against other white people but the evidence doesn't show it. This is the reason asking questions and testing everything keeping your eyes on the process and the result of the process, meaning the evidence, is so important. Try to see what you are looking at.

lalaphansi wrote:
If race was invented by white supremacists;
- How do explain our physical differences ( hair, skin colour,bone structure etc) does this not signify race.

Differences between people are just differences between people. The concept of race requires there to be a master race...the race winner...race-ists...meaning the only people qualified to practice race-ism (white supremacy). Everyone else are race loosers...meaning not qualified to be race winners...meaning not qualified to be race-ists.

lalaphansi wrote:
-Does it mean non-whites were never aware of the above factors that would also have led them to categorise people according to race. If not you will have to show me conclusive evidence that non-whites have never done that.

No. I'm not here to prove anything to anyone. There is a process of writing counter-racism scientific experiments so you can go about the business of proving things to yourself. Taking notice of the things that go on around you and testing everything you think to be true. You do this for yourself...because you owe it to yourself. I suspect you are here because you know racism (white supremacy) exists. You know there is something incorrect about how the world is being run...you can see millions of dark people starving and dieing of diseases and such...but not millions of white people. Ask yourself why...ask yourself how is this done...how is it maintained...and tell yourself the truth. Scientific experiments force you to tell yourself the truth because when you are running it the truth is staring you right in the face.

lalaphansi wrote:
-Does this justice theory mean that we ignore the ugly facts of history pertaining to so called Arabs and their enslavement of Africans done before the whites took hold of Africa and the world and the religious doctrine of the HIndu Reg veda that deems blacks as inferiors and dates thousand yrs back before any global white supremacy making both these non-whites just as lethal to Africans as white supremacists. My point is all these non-whites (not of African origin) and white supremacists have been lethal to Africans that is why I find it hard to see them as a separate entity in terms of functional behavoiur from the white supremacists, they act the same a far as I know therefore I can't see how they can be separated and bunched with us people of African origin as percieved from the eyes of the black man. Yes I agree that they are victims too but in relation to us Africans I think in defining the peoples of the world we need a separate body exclusive from other non-whites coz in our experience of discrimination we stand out as a unique group of people.

If you are helping non-white people under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) it doesn't get any better than that. One thing that non-white people have been trained very well to do is to compare themselves with each other...and we do it very well. Just do what you gotta do and I'll do what I gotta do and we don't have to compare notes on which way is better.
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your concept of helping those who need help the most is good but I feel it is limited in creating a vast global change considering that people who subscribe to the counter-racist logic are few as the evidence shows that people don't help each other as much thats why we have all this suffering. So considering that you are a smaller number faced with a numerically few but powerful white supremacists won't you need to be engaged in a more broader and bigger plan of helping those who need the most help to enable you to reach more people coz lets face it a small scale plan as presented by your example where you gave the ambulance scenario will simply have small results as this is limited to an individual/s. Not that I am against it as I am aware that our limitations may allow us to reach a few people who we directly see everyday, but my thinking is should we not be thinking or working towards helping more people at a go, I mean those with the means more like what Malcolm X or other people tried to do, but it does not mean we have to do it like him as I don't have the perfect answer for this type, but if u get what I am thinking, I am looking at a bigger scenario, a justice system and obviously such would need structures or so to facilitate it just as the white power structure has different bodies or wings to maintain it. How would you apply this on a bigger scenario because if it works you would need accountability for its maintainance as I believe everything has to be maintained to ensure things are operational. I mean if u don't maintain your house it will eventually be dilapitated.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Your concept of helping those who need help the most is good but I feel it is limited in creating a vast global change considering that people who subscribe to the counter-racist logic are few as the evidence shows that people don't help each other as much thats why we have all this suffering. So considering that you are a smaller number faced with a numerically few but powerful white supremacists won't you need to be engaged in a more broader and bigger plan of helping those who need the most help to enable you to reach more people coz lets face it a small scale plan as presented by your example where you gave the ambulance scenario will simply have small results as this is limited to an individual/s. Not that I am against it as I am aware that our limitations may allow us to reach a few people who we directly see everyday, but my thinking is should we not be thinking or working towards helping more people at a go, I mean those with the means more like what Malcolm X or other people tried to do, but it does not mean we have to do it like him as I don't have the perfect answer for this type, but if u get what I am thinking, I am looking at a bigger scenario, a justice system and obviously such would need structures or so to facilitate it just as the white power structure has different bodies or wings to maintain it. How would you apply this on a bigger scenario because if it works you would need accountability for its maintainance as I believe everything has to be maintained to ensure things are operational. I mean if u don't maintain your house it will eventually be dilapitated.

A code maintains itself. Currently this website alone, including the Counter-Racism Radio Network, reaches millions of non-white people worldwide.
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And people continue to suffer, while the code mysteriously mantians itself.

Oh by the way I thought you guys and everyone do not control the nine or so areas of influence, what makes you think the white supremacists will allow you to help those who need the most help.

Sounds like fantasy to me which I remember u accused me of in one of the posts.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
And people continue to suffer, while the code mysteriously mantians itself.

Oh by the way I thought you guys and everyone do not control the nine or so areas of influence, what makes you think the white supremacists will allow you to help those who need the most help.

Sounds like fantasy to me which I remember u accused me of in one of the posts.

You can help the people who need help the most right around you right now. Under most circumstances you can determine which person around you needs help the most and proceed to do what is necessary to give that person the most help without asking a racist (white supremacist) for any permission.

It is racist logic to keep non-white people in total conflict with each other...focusing on each other, comparing themselves with each other, and showing off in front of each other.

It is counter-racist logic for non-white people to only contact each other when they have something constructive to say and/or do with each other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: