HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Arab/Asian prejudice against blacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Arab/Asian prejudice against blacks Reply with quote

Arabs and Asians are know for disliking blacks. For example Sudanese Arabs, Mauritania Arabs who still enslave blacks up to this day. Indonesia controls West Papuan wealth. West Papuan blacks are therefore discriminated against by the Indonesian populous. A white person I met in Switzerland who grew up in Papua New Guinea told me that they even force West Papuans out of their ancestral homes. Faced with people who are not European or white who also to some degree persecute blacks, how then do we ignore this fact and simply talk about white supremacy/racism. As far as I am concerned, blacks collectively suffer from non-blacks but in varying degrees, not as extreme as white supremacy but these other non-blacks who are not white in some parts of the world clearly detest blacks and had they been in power I believe they would still target us just like the white supremacist are doing. As far as I am concerned there are white supremacists, whites, Non- blacks who are not white (Indians, Arabs, Orients etc as named by the white supremacist since they are mixed any way except maybe for the orients) and blacks( Africans, African Americans,African Carribeans, Africans in India,Fiji, Aborigines,West Papua etc) and we the blacks catch hell from all of them collectively though in varying degrees and not globally.

Request: Can someone explain the discrimination we face from these other non-blacks, what do we call this.

Please don't ask me what is a white person because we all know it. Put simply most who call themselves white are of caucasian/european stock, blue or green eyes with skin that varies in pinkish colour.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings lalaphansi, What is your counter racism STRATEGY and/or TECHNIQUE?

Josh
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Still Learning Reply with quote

JOSH
I am new to this post so maybe you could give me some lessons by answering the question I asked. I am honestly learning and can't seem to understand how to solve the problems in this world. So I do not have a strategy Josh, my apologise.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will move your posts to the correct forum so that someone can answer your questions.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Arab/Asian prejudice against blacks Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Arabs and Asians are know for disliking blacks. For example Sudanese Arabs, Mauritania Arabs who still enslave blacks up to this day. Indonesia controls West Papuan wealth. West Papuan blacks are therefore discriminated against by the Indonesian populous. A white person I met in Switzerland who grew up in Papua New Guinea told me that they even force West Papuans out of their ancestral homes. Faced with people who are not European or white who also to some degree persecute blacks, how then do we ignore this fact and simply talk about white supremacy/racism. As far as I am concerned, blacks collectively suffer from non-blacks but in varying degrees, not as extreme as white supremacy but these other non-blacks who are not white in some parts of the world clearly detest blacks and had they been in power I believe they would still target us just like the white supremacist are doing. As far as I am concerned there are white supremacists, whites, Non- blacks who are not white (Indians, Arabs, Orients etc as named by the white supremacist since they are mixed any way except maybe for the orients) and blacks( Africans, African Americans,African Carribeans, Africans in India,Fiji, Aborigines,West Papua etc) and we the blacks catch hell from all of them collectively though in varying degrees and not globally.

Request: Can someone explain the discrimination we face from these other non-blacks, what do we call this.

Please don't ask me what is a white person because we all know it. Put simply most who call themselves white are of caucasian/european stock, blue or green eyes with skin that varies in pinkish colour.

The questions you posed were moved to this forum so that they could be answered. The topic you originally posted the questions under were a topic to post Counter-Racist Strategies and Techniques.

As a result of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) there are three basic categories of people:

White People
Non-White People
Racists (White Supremacists) - (White people who mistreat people on the basis of color)

Everything will become clear once we simplify things. Let's take our time and think about what you're asking.

In order to answer your questions I'll have to know two things. Please answer the following questions:

(1) When you say "Asians" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

(2) When you say "Arabs" are you talking about white people or non-white people?
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Arab/Asian prejudice against blacks Reply with quote

Asian- non white person who looks like Gandhi as defined by white supremacists or one who looks like Bruce Lee

Arab - non white person who looks like Saddam Hussein as defined by white4 supremacists
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Arab/Asian prejudice against blacks Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Asian- non white person who looks like Gandhi as defined by white supremacists or one who looks like Bruce Lee

Arab - non white person who looks like Saddam Hussein as defined by white4 supremacists

All non-white people dislike each other because they dislike themselves and there is no evidence that any non-white person loves themselves when we allow ourselves and each other to be mistreated on the basis of color.

What do we call a non-white person that discriminates against another non-white person under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)?

A reaction to being victimized on the basis of color. Anytime a non-white person mistreats another non-white person unjustly for any reason that non-white person is helping white people maintain this unjust SYSTEM. Mistreating another non-white person will not produce a thing called justice. Mistreating a white person will not produce a thing called justice. That's just more mistreatment. The production of justice requires that no person be mistreated and also requires that the person who needs help the most get the most help.

The reason a non-white person mistreats another non-white person is because we have been taught how to do it by the mistreatment masters...the white people who practice racism (white supremacy)...but we were never taught why we do it. What you should want to do is make sure no person is mistreated...even on Pluto. That is the only way to find yourself out of this mess. Racism (white supremacy) is the reason all non-white people are in this mess so if you want to get out of this mess you are going to have to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice and in order to do that you will have to face the people who are maintaining, expanding, and refining the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...which are the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

I know you are not going to feel comfortable talking against the smartest and most POWERFUL people in the known universe and it is easier to talk against another non-white person but the problem is with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) because if they were not mistreating us on the basis of color and accumulating all of the POWER that is associated by doing so we wouldn't be vying with each other for a position to get privileges from them. So you can go right around the non-white people and go straight to the source of the problem.

No need to try to treat a symptom when you can go straight to the root of the problem and shut it off there. Treating the symptom of a problem will not get rid of the problem...you have to get rid of the problem by getting rid of the root of the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: