HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The "No Personal Technique" - Addendum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: The "No Personal Technique" - Addendum Reply with quote

Do your very best not to use the letter (word) "I" in your correspondences with other people. Non-white people tend to use the letter (word) "I", referring to themselves, to attempt to make sure we get "credit" for doing something on the job.

This tends to alienate non-white people even from other non-white people...and especially from white people...when it is the white people that are the only people that can help save your job. Use your company name instead of the letter (word) "I" whenever possible. This keeps the company you work for behind every move you make...but make sure you are asking questions and not making statements.

For example, instead of saying:

I will perform the task that was requested but I suspect "X" will happen and I cannot be held responsible for it happening.

The following statement will keep you from being harmed:

(Your company name) supports the following configuration. Does the request being made (whatever the request is) fit the supported configuration?

This will also keep you from being harmed...because you don't want be out on that limb by yourself. If white people want you to be "credited" for something you will get "credit" for it. It has been my experience, with the correct counter moves in place, you will not even need to use the letter (word) I to gain "credit" for something that you should have "credit" for.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent suggestion and explanation.
The-Politician

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{shakin my head}}}

I suspect the Reason for having Racism/White Supremacy is to have Racsim/White SUPREMACY.

This means that if your a non-white person you don't HAVE or OWN 2-inches of anything on this planet.

(don't take my word for it Ask dat nigger Saddam.)

So can someone please explain to me why I see all these non-white people standing up in meetings talking about "OUR" organization?

Nevermind, please, don't answer that question.

I'll tell you right now, when people use the words , US, THEM, OUR, and WE in conversation with me without specifiying who US, OUR,THEM or WE is, I make sure NOT to use it.

If anything I'll ask, "exactly who is WE anyway"? before I even touch that land-mine....

Back to this OUR thing.....

Nigga Puh-leehz!

This is the way I imagine a non white person attempt to use those terms without being codified (aka prepared)

MEETING ON ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT

Non-White person: (enthusiastically) "WE" need to get together and work this out before things get outta hand, and "OUR" little comes crashing down on "US". We can do this!! Let's not give "THEM" what they want....

White person #1: Ok, Ok, you can put down the palm-palms and calm down a little-bit, homie, But ahhh, I got a question, when you say "OUR" who exactly are you talking about?

Non-White Person: What the F(*&# did u call me mutha#$%@?

White person#2: psst, hey terry, What is this meeting about again?

White person #3: I don't know, but that nigger is pissed!!

The End.

RWSWJ

P.
I say what I feel, so adjust to that
--Jay-Z
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: