HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Never Say "I Can't"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Never Say "I Can't" Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Never say "I can't" do this or that. Instead ask how something should be or can be done.

Reason/Explanation:
The racists (white supremacists) expect the victims of racism (white supremacy) to say what they can't do and use that information against them. Instead put your response to being asked to do something in the form of a question and ask how to do it. Many white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will tell a non-white person to do something and test them on their accomplishments but rarely train them how to do what they are being asked to do. (Telling, Training, Testing).
theycasttruthtotheground

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Never Say \"I Can't\" Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Suggestion:
Never say "I can't" do this or that. Instead ask how something should be or can be done.

Reason/Explanation:
The racists (white supremacists) expect the victims of racism (white supremacy) to say what they can't do and use that information against them. Instead put your response to being asked to do something in the form of a question and ask how to do it. Many white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will tell a non-white person to do something and test them on their accomplishments but rarely train them how to do what they are being asked to do. (Telling, Training, Testing).

That's a interesting take you have on the matter but how about this just put forth truth and don't give a darn what white racists say or think. That makes them the questioner and you the answerer if you will, to their madness.

Also, the key is for black people to train themselves up in the way they shall go, and they will have no need to go through whites as they can and should begin to create their own environment where blacks train up blacks.

This has always been the way for blacks for it is blacks who first must teach the TRUTH to blacks, whereupon the truth open their eyes, sets them free, and all that. Once the soul is enlightened, the walk, talk and thought change. That is, no longer are such blacks bound by white pervasive deceit that comes through the journalistic, educational, and so-called religiou hierarchy. As so, such become a force that resists white racism.

There are many ways to resist it, one putting foth truth in spite of their madness. Again, the more souls who receive truth, the more souls are set free from white lies and deceit. From there, magic happens as such blacks have gone on to do exploits. There are now over 500 black schools. The black 'arts' is becoming its own force to be dealt with and amidst all of this black liberated minds are breaking white racism off of them and its place lifting up a forum or arena of truth where more blacks can come and be liberated. It won't be long, in fact, the time now is ready for successful all black townships where blacks are the governor, mayors, police, to a effective degree unlike the power positions that has blacks empowered in high places having to hold down the fort moreso than bring about effective measures for blacks.

Don't get me wrong, but that those valiant blacks on high who are in positions of power are a blessing to blacks to be there. I just think it's high time we build forces from within that also will aid in breaking what the Bible would say 'demonic spirit' of white racism completely off of us. It's a goal, and granted there are a million pitfalls along the way but as MLK the Great proclaimed, we MUST keep our eyes on the prize and the prize in case you didn't know is to 'break all white racist rule off of our well-being.'
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Never Say \\\"I Can't\\\" Reply with quote

theycasttruthtotheground wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Suggestion:

Reason/Explanation:

That's a interesting take you have on the matter but how about this just put forth truth and don't give a darn what white racists say or think. That makes them the questioner and you the answerer if you will, to their madness.

Also, the key is for black people to train themselves up in the way they shall go, and they will have no need to go through whites as they can and should begin to create their own environment where blacks train up blacks.

This has always been the way for blacks for it is blacks who first must teach the TRUTH to blacks, whereupon the truth open their eyes, sets them free, and all that. Once the soul is enlightened, the walk, talk and thought change. That is, no longer are such blacks bound by white pervasive deceit that comes through the journalistic, educational, and so-called religiou hierarchy. As so, such become a force that resists white racism.

There are many ways to resist it, one putting foth truth in spite of their madness. Again, the more souls who receive truth, the more souls are set free from white lies and deceit. From there, magic happens as such blacks have gone on to do exploits. There are now over 500 black schools. The black 'arts' is becoming its own force to be dealt with and amidst all of this black liberated minds are breaking white racism off of them and its place lifting up a forum or arena of truth where more blacks can come and be liberated. It won't be long, in fact, the time now is ready for successful all black townships where blacks are the governor, mayors, police, to a effective degree unlike the power positions that has blacks empowered in high places having to hold down the fort moreso than bring about effective measures for blacks.

Don't get me wrong, but that those valiant blacks on high who are in positions of power are a blessing to blacks to be there. I just think it's high time we build forces from within that also will aid in breaking what the Bible would say 'demonic spirit' of white racism completely off of us. It's a goal, and granted there are a million pitfalls along the way but as MLK the Great proclaimed, we MUST keep our eyes on the prize and the prize in case you didn't know is to 'break all white racist rule off of our well-being.'

Counter-Racist codifacation is about getting things done in a very specific way.

With that said, the biggest obstacle to getting anything done constructivly is the behavoiral system of white supremacy; either directly or indirectly.

As a result, the specific behavoirs non white people develop (code) to accopmplish their goals should be designed to help achive their goals while at the same time work to counter the efforts of those who wish to subvert their efforts.

In other words, if a victim-of-racsim sets out to accomplish certain task, that process for achieving that task should take into account that there is a system of Injustice based in the mistreatment of people based on 'color' that will be working in opposition to you and your efforts.

That is what counter-racist codifacation should start with.

But I could be incorrect.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theycasttruthtotheground wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Suggestion:

Reason/Explanation:

Many non-white people that I have known get fired from a job because of what they say can't do or will not do. Usually they will not do it because they do not know how to do it andthey say "I can't" do it.

If a person asks instead "How can I do" this or that the person is asking for help in understanding how to do this or that which is a completely different position from not doing something because they didn't know how to do it or saying "I can't" do it. Asking for help is the best way to help promote justice if you need help.

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people need help the most.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Never Say \"I Can't\" Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Suggestion:

Reason/Explanation:

Very true, they don't trian because they want to keep you down. The most overt racism and white supremacy is practiced right in the work place. Be not deceived if you see few maniquins (black people high up on the corporate but are really there as window dressing), the workplace is the modern day plantation, nothing has changed.
ladyz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question if you try to do what is deemed as difficult who would benefit from it?

Case example, I moved abroad and desired to be a psychologist, I had to take twenty steps back just to 'prove' that I am worthy .

After two and half years of going through 'sour grapes' of redoing programmes and dealing with the system. I grew tired of it all. I knew that I would relocate back home to the States with my family yet someone gave me a chance to offer a doctoral programme next year 2006 despite all of the disappointments and bad times.

I don't need to prove to self or others especially the masses anymore rather I am worthy. For me, doing it wouldn't be a question of 'I can't', but a matter of staying a slave within the system as most international experts in the field don't look like me. Why should energy be focused on trying when the reality may produce something that is not measurable...

I am only asking questions because I am not motivated nor do I see degrees as superor anymore only useless expensive papers where the system does not do me any good. And I don't even see it this opportunity as special nor desirable anymore after experiencing the system of confusion so the 'I can't' has become 'why bothered'.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Question if you try to do what is deemed as difficult who would benefit from it?

I don't know. It depends on what is being done.
ladyz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sir,

I would say its not difficult by far but who knows where it will lead me; still think in the system that the best recourse for improving self could be more meaning in other ways just haven't fit out that one yet.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Never Say \\\"I Can't\\\" Reply with quote

[quote="Edward Williams"]Suggestion:

I know this suggestion is effective because I see White people using it all the time.

A White person who doesn't know HOW to do something has no problem asking a non white person HOW to do it.

In order to have a system of racism White supremacy, the White people are going to have to be SMARTER than the non white people. The White people are going to have to be able to DO MORE THINGS than non white people.

They know this.

And this is why they ask question.

On the other hand, niggerized people resist asking question; they prefer to make statements; particularly statements designed to demonstrate how much they already know.

When I listen to talk shows or watch TV I often count questions; I take mental notes of how many questions are asked and who is asking them.

Niggerized people don't ask enough questions, TRY NOT TO BE ONE OF EM.

The other phrase I hear White people using is "NOT YET".

" hey...can you do that?"

(White person): "NOT YET"

This response indicates their focus and intent on learning HOW TO DO SOMETHING.

They ASK QUESTIONS to get the LOGIC:

(Matrix 1)

NEO: "can you fly that thing?"

TRINITY: "NOT YET"

( Trinity flips open phone and calls Tank)

TRINITY: "I need the flight PROGRAM for a B 212 helicopter"

*ZOINK!*

TRINITY: "come on lets go"

Now,

Guess who else uses this phrase?

Children.

Please pardon my digression but right after I saw this movie I asked my 6 year old niece if she wanted to go ice skating. She answered "yeah". I then asked her if she knew HOW to ice skate and she replied,

"NOT YET".

I suspect her response indicates niggers are not born, but made. The niggerization PROGRAM must be a "plug in" that is "downloaded" and INSTALLED on a non white persons behavior SYSTEM.

Non white children ask as many questions as White children but at some point the niggerization PROGRAM is installed and they stop asking question and start making statements.

This is what happened to me.

I am now engaged in the DE-NIGGERIZATION process. I am learning many disturbing things about my behavior SYSTEM (thought, speech,action).

I am learning HOW highly niggerized I have been made.

Like I said before, its disturbing.

Counter racism code is a de-niggerization tool.

One of the best things about the de-niggerization program (counter racism) is its ability to refine itself.

The more you run the program, the better it works.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: